Skin Two EXOTICA Detroit 5: Sept 27 - 29, 2013

Hi All,

My name is Vena and I'm one of the partners of SKIN TWO EXOTICA DETROIT Fetish Weekend. This September 27 - 29th will be the 5th time we've had this event in Detroit. My partners are both Detroit natives, I myself lived in Michigan for 4 months when we created this super fun fetish weekend. I hope that you'll come out and have fun with us. Tickets start as little as $5 for a single day pass to $40 for a full weekend pass. It's not something you'll typically do in Detroit. Why not try something new, come out and have some fun and show the out of town guests that people in Detroit really know how to get kinky and have fun! Below is some info about the event:

Imagine an expo that celebrates all things naughty and taboo. Where any adult can explore their darkest and deepest fantasies amongst thousands of like minded people.

That's what EXOTICA is all about!

... 3 DAYS of adult expo where you can shop for anything naughty from clothing and toys to bondage furniture. While you enjoy the numerous vendor booths by the nation's top adult merchandisers, top erotic performers entertain you on the expo's main stage. And when you're too tired to shop, enjoy the Public Play Dungeon. EXOTICA Expo also hosts 3 DAYS of educational workshops in subjects such as Erotic Bellydancing, Whip Play, Flogging, Rope Bondage, Japanese Shibari Rope Art, Erotic Photography, Fetish Modeling, Erotic Massage, The Psychology of Pain and Pleasure, Knife Play, Play Rape, Liquid Latex, Care of Adult Toys, Submissives Support Group, Introduction to BDSM, Sexual Performance Anxiety, and much more. All these classes are taught by top educators carefully screened by our staff, and most are FREE to Exotica guests.

... 5 NIGHTS of insanity! Thursday night's welcoming party typically ends up with latex clad guests in the hotel hot tub. But experienced Exotica guests know to save their energy because the weekend has just started.

Friday Night's fashion show and party: SLICK! features top designers from around the world featuring world renowned models. A few designers who have graced the stage at past SLICK! parties include: Frenchy LaRue Latex, Ego Assassin Latex, House of Bias Latex, Ceres Moon Latex, Hilary's Vanity, Noir Leather, Leather Realm, Grey Gargoyle, Pink Label Corsets, Delicious Corsets, Dykes In The City, NooMoon, Girdle Bound and Ivy's Corsets.

Saturday Night's Skin Two Erotic Ball features world class mingling with the fetish elite. EXOTICA's guests have hailed from places as far as the UK, Europe, and Japan, while our roster of top DJ's, along with guest DJs keep the dance floors packed in the multiple themed rooms and the public play dungeons. A few of our past DJs have included Curse Mackey, Xris SMack, and London Shadows. On the main stage, a never ending lineup of world renowned performers entertain guests from 9pm until closing.

But the parties on Friday and Saturday nights don't end at the ballrooms because numerous afterhours parties take on a life of their own well past sunrise.

Sunday Night's Farewell Ceremonies are where old friends gather to share new EXOTICA stories, while new found friendships are sealed and plans made for the next EXOTICA.

For more information about Exotica, please visit our website: www.exoticadetroit.com

• 2 months later...

Cinched Tight Corsetry will be looking for a few experienced models for their fashion show at SKIN TWO EXOTICA DETROIT 5. Email only with stats and pictures to: cinchedtight@gmail.com

* Please note that this is merely an announcement on behalf of Cinched Tight Corsets. Exotica does not mediate compensation or any sort of terms.