MOTOR CITY COMIC CON

Troy you need to go! COME ON! We have an extra seat in the car....-tempts- Right here in garden cityyyyyy....-tempts again- Prick! You need to go too! But I understand th emoney thing...friggin too much to spend money on and usually none of it fun but I will think of you there , k?

Edited by Wraith

OMG!!!! I WANT TO GOOOOO!!!!!

However, I wish I had read the entire website before emailing everyone I knew about the Comic Con coming to the Motor City. As an actual resident of the Motor City, we tend to think that means things are taking place in Downtown Detroit...silly me. This time around, the "Motor City" is Farmington Hills, Michigan. Having worked in Farmington Hills and Novi, I know that is closer to an hour outside of the city. Just feeling to dinky right now to send an :oops email...

I know Tron! i liked it when it was in NOVI...now it is like the Mobile Motor City Comic Con...it is always somewhere else...

Cool thing for me is, as many here know, I don't mind driving...it's everyone else I'm worried about...I drive a pickup and D.O.T. stops at 8 mile :rofl:

So lets hit it guys! GO GO! Whose going? Want to meet up there? Want to meet at my place and we caravan out ? what ? OH my mistake, Pirck, the name was changed from Rock Financial to Suburban Showplace...that's what threw me off! SO GO!!

Edited by Wraith

Go to the VIP package page, pay $150 for a 'Toast with Stan Lee' ticket package and still tell me you're excited about getting his autograph.

I went to Motor City Comic Con in 2010, when I was better off financially, and I had a great time, but from personal experience, if you go to MCCC or any con in general and don't have at least a couple hundred bucks to spend money, its a collosal waste of time and you will be majorly disappointed.

Well, I wanted to go for the Boondock Saints panel...but it's the ONE night I work that weekend! ARGGHHHHH!

That being said, if anyone wants to go and get an autograph of all 3 guys for me...I'd pay you!

I am going for the Saints! I hope I get all 3 autographs!...with Connor also being Daryl on walking dead ill be lucky to get near the dude!

You suck lol if you want some extra money, get 2 things signed by all 3 and I will seriously have a paypal gift coming your way (you'd make a profit, I promise lol)

Why are so many places named MOTOR CITY never actually in the MOTOR CITY?

Why is Detroit still the Motor City. I bet there are more auto factories in Warren now then in the D. Anyways I has the cash so Im going on Friday when it opens.