Why Radical Feminism's Anti-"Nice Guy" Rhetoric is Stupid

• 2 weeks later...

Because most self proclaimed nice guys are typically dicks in disguise that think that they are owed sex. Not all tho. This is a problem that is multifaceted and lies far outside just the friend zone.

What these n"ice guys" should be talking about is the epidemic of low self esteem and shallowness that infests a lot of western women and makes them go after dicks.

What the hell?! Some guys are actually JUST FRIENDS! There is a such thing as a nice guy. As for those chick flicks with the woman in the friend zone, if the guy actually cared about her then I'd cheer them on. In a movie, like the one where the guy encountered an unknown woman on a plane and almost left his bride at the altar, note, almost, I wanted to kick her butt (the woman he met on the plane).

Now, in regards to her defining of what appears to be weaker men is also something that is subjected to cultural differences. Only in certain countries or cultures does feminism actually exists which counters most of this argument which she has put forth regarding basic evolutionary mental development. She should clarify that part.

About feminists, in my studies, I've discovered that many diehard feminists experience, see harsh treatment of women, or taught while they are still young. They subconsciously decide not to follow or allow that same thing to happen to them and determine that all men are the same. Unfortunately, since men in general (not all men) see themselves as dominant, the feminist will encounter the same behavior throughout her life. Having formed her opinions during the formative years of childhood and early teens, she will place this way of thinking on every man she meets. This isn't strictly something that occurs with feminists, it is how many prejudices, ideals, and behaviors are formed.

In case you're wondering, I wrote this as I was watching the video. I didn't want to lose track of any thoughts I had as each part was revealed. I have to admit, she was interesting and more informed than many people I've seen covering this particular topic. Kudos and thank you Class-Punk. :cheers:

Because most self proclaimed nice guys are typically dicks in disguise that think that they are owed sex. Not all tho. This is a problem that is multifaceted and lies far outside just the friend zone.

What these n"ice guys" should be talking about is the epidemic of low self esteem and shallowness that infests a lot of western women and makes them go after dicks.

I now see romantic love and falling in love as a culture based purely on internal fantasy, which underneath that is the biological need for sex. The "nice guy" or "nice girl" may be acting on a fantasy which is not how they'd actually act around their friends and family, but they can't totally be at fault, because under this theory they were brainwashed from the start. They don't realize that besides sex any lasting relationship has no discernable qualities from a close platonic friendship because romance is culture and delusion.

I have a theory in the essay I'm writing which explains why "nice girl" isn't a more popular term. It goes back to gender behavior and the idea that women are more likely to multitask and divert attention. Thus their romantic fantasies are more likely to be shorter or shift around more than men's. The nice girl is worse than the nice guy because when her mask cracks there is a Feminist army behind her to support male disposability.

The myth of falling in love could be bigger than Feminism in perpetuating the massive self-entitlement I've found in most of the Westernized women I've tried to date have. Her entitlement or greed goes beyond a typical nice guy's want for sexual acceptance, towards male enslavement via romantic traditionalism (marriage, chivalry), divorce court, and any other Feminist special priviledges in that relationship (like not working, and hiring nannies to watch her kids), for the sole purpose of achieving her own romantic fantasy.

Here is a video illustrating how all this can go down:

About feminists, in my studies, I've discovered that many diehard feminists experience, see harsh treatment of women, or taught while they are still young. They subconsciously decide not to follow or allow that same thing to happen to them and determine that all men are the same. Unfortunately, since men in general (not all men) see themselves as dominant, the feminist will encounter the same behavior throughout her life. Having formed her opinions during the formative years of childhood and early teens, she will place this way of thinking on every man she meets. This isn't strictly something that occurs with feminists, it is how many prejudices, ideals, and behaviors are formed.

One of the reasons I am a religious skeptic and Science lover. But at least there's critical-thinking in that identification. If its a muslim woman calling herself a Feminist for instance, nobody can blame her, because their religion pretty much fears and hates women. But the way modern Feminism is in the West, dominating the media instead of real egalitarianism, it negatively affects women when all men are stereotyped negatively or made out to be equal to the richest men which I wrote about here.

Edited by Class-Punk

• 2 weeks later...

I just quit man...its not worth it anymore. Going through a divorce in the middle of a deployment doesn't help but whatever. It turns out I "never loved her" and did it "just for the money". That is why there is nothing in my savings, checking, or IRA anymore. I am not trying to put myself on a pedestal but I put up everything I had to marry my wife and take her daughter as my own and now I have my daughter taken away before I can adopt her and am deep into debt...I just don't understand what I have to do anymore because while I do want a happy wife I also do not enjoy living day after day walking on eggshells with threats hanging over my head. I think that there is a huge problem with the mentality people have towards dating now which is affecting marriages. I mean seriously...the amount of stupid rhetoric and cards and facebook posts are increasing but the divorce rate is higher...that's a problem...people are proclaiming they want things that for all intents and purposes are impossible to provide if you want both people to be happy.

I just quit man...its not worth it anymore. Going through a divorce in the middle of a deployment doesn't help but whatever. It turns out I "never loved her" and did it "just for the money". That is why there is nothing in my savings, checking, or IRA anymore. I am not trying to put myself on a pedestal but I put up everything I had to marry my wife and take her daughter as my own and now I have my daughter taken away before I can adopt her and am deep into debt...I just don't understand what I have to do anymore because while I do want a happy wife I also do not enjoy living day after day walking on eggshells with threats hanging over my head. I think that there is a huge problem with the mentality people have towards dating now which is affecting marriages. I mean seriously...the amount of stupid rhetoric and cards and facebook posts are increasing but the divorce rate is higher...that's a problem...people are proclaiming they want things that for all intents and purposes are impossible to provide if you want both people to be happy.

That's because the majority of people have become selfish and self-centered. They have forgotten marriage is a partnership which both parties bring something of value to the table. There must be cooperation, communication, and equal interaction. Too many people are marrying for the purpose of having someone else make them happy. ONE must be a complete and whole person (being happy and content and self-sufficient) prior to incorporating another complete and whole person into their life. If the other person is not complete and whole, don't waste any time attempting to fix them. We are not bandages.

I love the insightful theories and feel for those suffering emotional experiences in this thread, however, it unnerves me at the fact of being reminded that such a debate is still commonplace. I remember the aftermath of the first "Feminist Movement" and it appears things have only gotten worst. With the rate of factions being developed on either side, it makes me wonder if the world will become like "VANGRED" by the next generation...

"Set in a universe where humans have colonized the galaxy, and in one star system, men and women are completely segregated (on completely different planets: Mejere by the women, Taraakby the men) causing the gender war to be more than just a metaphor."

There are stories like this all over the internet, including MGTOW and MRA forums, some are even worse. I personally never intend to marry because of stories like this. And I think all single men should swear it off, even if they want monogamous relationships.

Like I said in above posts, I firmly believe in the idea that falling in love is based on a fantasy built around a person, and that the idea that romantic relationships are necessarily more special than platonic relationships actually causes more people to be single. Here is a dating site study that shows how romantic fantasy affects American woman: http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/post/2012/05/plenty-of-fish-experiment.html

I love the insightful theories and feel for those suffering emotional experiences in this thread, however, it unnerves me at the fact of being reminded that such a debate is still commonplace. I remember the aftermath of the first "Feminist Movement" and it appears things have only gotten worst. With the rate of factions being developed on either side, it makes me wonder if the world will become like "VANGRED" by the next generation...

"Set in a universe where humans have colonized the galaxy, and in one star system, men and women are completely segregated (on completely different planets: Mejere by the women, Taraakby the men) causing the gender war to be more than just a metaphor."

This is a bit off topic, but it has to do with the whole gender struggle. When I was doing research on one of my essays I also came across a statistic that says if I remember right, that single black women make up the majority of single women in America. Even though according to the article below, there's 1.8 million more black women than men, primarily to me the topic suggests that polygamy is a bigger culture for African-American males than it is for Caucasion males, but a commentor in the article below suggests its also a racist judicial system, which I would add that because of the drug war the judicial system is anti-poor. Where with black women they might be closer to romantic traditionalism than white women. But statistics like this have left me wondering what the different American attitudes are regarding romance when coming from different ethnic cultures-- and the age of the hot black chick in my math class. :coffee:

Here is the article: http://abcnews.go.co...tory?id=9395275

Edited by Class-Punk

There are stories like this all over the internet, including MGTOW and MRA forums, some are even worse. I personally never intend to marry because of stories like this. And I think all single men should swear it off, even if they want monogamous relationships.

Like I said in above posts, I firmly believe in the idea that falling in love is based on a fantasy built around a person, and that the idea that romantic relationships are necessarily more special than platonic relationships actually causes more people to be single. Here is a dating site study that shows how romantic fantasy affects American woman: http://livinginthede...experiment.html

This is a bit off topic, but it has to do with the whole gender struggle. When I was doing research on one of my essays I also came across a statistic that says if I remember right, that single black women make up the majority of single women in America. Even though according to the article below, there's 1.8 million more black women than men, primarily to me the topic suggests that polygamy is a bigger culture for African-American males than it is for Caucasion males, but a commentor in the article below suggests its also a racist judicial system, which I would add that because of the drug war the judicial system is anti-poor. Where with black women they might be closer to romantic traditionalism than white women. But statistics like this have left me wondering what the different American attitudes are regarding romance when coming from different ethnic cultures-- and the age of the hot black chick in my math class. :coffee:

"And with that comment, you just proved TronRP's observation."