What clothing are you planning on or are going to get?

As of typing this, I have a Punk rock way to make a fitted vest. I'm going to get one from Goodwill, cut the back of it, trim excess if needed, and hold it together with safety pins. Then I'm going to look and see if they have any skinny dark blue ties, which fits my frame and eye color.

Edited by Class-Punk

As of typing this, I have a Punk rock way to make a fitted vest. I'm going to get one from Goodwill, cut the back of it, trim excess if needed, and hold it together with safety pins. Then I'm going to look and see if they have any skinny dark blue ties, which fits my frame and eye color.

not too shabby, have you found teashades yet?

not too shabby, have you found teashades yet?

There a multiple sunglasses companies that are likely working on it. I contacted 14 of them. Around 7 gave me some kind of contact me back. I lost all the cache of their comments so it'll be a pain looking up which replied, but I'll have to do that and keep tabs on new stuff they bring out.

I'm planning on fabricating a netted cape so I can still function outdoors without burning from the sun and melting from the heat. Just got to get over to Joann's Fabrics and get the right material. It'd be cool if I could pull it off... :biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...

I got a dark blue dress shirt and some abstract dark blue ties. Goodwill sells ties pretty cheap. So far the ties don't seem so fat that I'm ready to modify them into skinny ties. There's a reason I chose dark blue because it seems like it will offset my eyes. I got help from Youtube to measure my chest and have a plain black vest that should be fitted, coming in the mail. I look forward to seeing how my outfit turns out, since I needed something to wear to weddings and funerals, and struggle to tell the difference between them. :p

Edited by Class-Punk