• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Care to share what would make you happy on your birthday... :fun:

well I know I'm extra sensitive today but I'm reevaluating my life specifically the past six years and I just made so many bad judgment calls, I became something I am ashamed of for awhile, I lost years of my life trusting the wrong people and I moved backwards when I should have been moving forward. I got wrapped up in some bs and I feel like those I called friends we're just laughing at me the whole time. I apologize and don't want to whine but I'm so mad at myself for being naive.. Who do we trust in our life and there's a specific person who had used the power of persuasion to hurt me, that makes me hurt. I just need to talk to someone about how I should handle this thing that's been eating at me..maybe I can PM you sometime if you are free..Thanks for being nice to me and even though I say silly, innapropriate things thank you for never prejudging me, looking past my insanity and not making me feel inferior. It means a lot. (Also being a year older always makes me reflect, I threadjacked my bday thread and am tearful, I'm self conscious right now. Edited by kat

well I know I'm extra sensitive today but I'm reevaluating my life specifically the past six years and I just made so many bad judgment calls, I became something I am ashamed of for awhile, I lost years of my life trusting the wrong people and I moved backwards when I should have been moving forward. I got wrapped up in some bs and I feel like those I called friends we're just laughing at me the whole time. I apologize and don't want to whine but I'm so mad at myself for being naive.. Who do we trust in our life and there's a specific person who had used the power of persuasion to hurt me, that makes me hurt. I just need to talk to someone about how I should handle this thing that's been eating at me..maybe I can PM you sometime if you are free..Thanks for being nice to me and even though I say silly, innapropriate things thank you for never prejudging me, looking past my insanity and not making me feel inferior. It means a lot. (Also being a year older always makes me reflect, I threadjacked my bday thread and am tearful, I'm self conscious right now.

You can PM me whenever you like...