Kinda happened last minute. But Corvus and I will be there tonight. :happydance:bunny:

If you want to hunt us down, I'll be in red, black & blonde falls, red leather corset, little black skirt, black patent jacket & boots.

Corvus will be mostly in black and towering. ;)

If you track us down, come introduce yourself. :welcome:

I feel so disappointed, I just woke up from a fever induced coma...guess I overdid it today. Hope everyone had or is having a good time where they are. I'll have to catch the next party... :confused:

Well Tron I lost my city club virginity without you! Met some, nice people, although i did have total sensory overload, loved every minute of it.

It was like a warm bath, I've never felt do comfortable in a club. I enjoyed every second of my adorable brooding!

Well Tron I lost my city club virginity without you! Met some, nice people, although i did have total sensory overload, loved every minute of it.

It was like a warm bath, I've never felt do comfortable in a club. I enjoyed every second of my adorable brooding!

Dang, Sorry I missed that...I could have cried. I was really looking forward to seeing the two of you. I've been reading about Fierce Critter since I signed up and thought it would be cool to finally put an emotional impression to the words. I was dying to see what you were going to wear since you stopped posting about your outfits...Towering effects are cool :evil:

I was also going to crash Chernobyl's party before heading over to the club. :devil:

My story is too long to go into, but I have finally made the decision to make this year about me and "me" wants to do things that are about having fun and meeting others this time around. I am sure an opportunity will present itself again and "me" will be ready for it... :biggrin: