Holy shit. I found it. Its real.

Class-Punk

• 10 months later...

Yeah, I posted this in the "What song is on your mind" thread a few days ago, but this song has been eluding me for over 5 years. I first heard it when I was doing 90 days in county jail back in '08.. Just like two weeks ago finally found this song when Pandora threw it in with my Ladytron station. I literally tried every song searching source on the internet and gave up. Years later, here I come across it by accident.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciJDA0tcQfs

Just to elaborate more on that story, they let us purchase small radios on commissary and I heard this on a local University station that plays Indie music, never caught the name of the song or artist. This song really touched me at that time in my life, when I was sitting in jail dealing with my heroin addiction. Glad those days are long gone.

Edited by Soulrev

This was (and still is) one of my fave songs from the early '80s. WLLZ must've played this song 7 or 8 times a day for about 6 or 7 months...and then it vanished. I couldn't even remember anything other than that haunting guitar riff. I woke up one morning about 3 years ago with the band's name front and center on my mind. Went to my computer, got on YouTube and there it was!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoCs-qDTaog

I've been trying to find a good non-live crap copy of a song i heard on NPR a few months ago for a long time on and off. "Sapiosexual Way" i presume is the title. "CTGA I've got some fresh DNA...Sapiosexual Way." Basically sbout being sexually attracted to the intelligence of others. Can't seem to find it. (Which is the short definition of saipiosexual)