roots are showing..dye time!

Corvus

everyone wish me luck...at nine when class gets out im doing either the coolest...or dumbest...dyejob ever.

black base...with a red mohawk stripe down the middle!

things are gunna get weird!

Good luck with that one.

You WILL most definitely have to post the results.... :biggrin:

everyone wish me luck...at nine when class gets out im doing either the coolest...or dumbest...dyejob ever.

black base...with a red mohawk stripe down the middle!

things are gunna get weird!

If done right it doesn't look so bad, very nu-metal, but still. It's been done SO many times you should have a lot of examples to go by. Look up dyeing tips if you need any extra help! Trust me, a bad dye job is not something fun to walk into.

well...uh...we had a problem

Whydoes the black hair dye tell you to bleach...but black and bleach make...GREEN

yes...for an hour half my head was green...luckily i had red lrft over to take it to black.

i had to stop for tonight, will do the other half of the black tomorrow!

Erm...black AND bleach? No, no, you bleach THEN black. The only reason it would turn your hair green was if you did it wrong or was using cheap dye. You do the red strip down the middle first, let that sit and work its magic. Then you CAREFULLY apply the black around it, you always do the lightest colors first. Then let the black sit about 20 minutes, rinse, and voila. I've got it down to a near-science I've been through it soooo many times :rofl:. If you weren't all the way up in Traverse City I'd offer a hand, but that's a bit of a hike for me :tongue:.

Hair styling to me is just like doing makeup: something that used to take me 2-3 hours in high school, but now I've got so much practice I can do that shit in under an hour. That goes for anyone, it's not a secret gift, it just takes some practice over and over again. It's like every time I style my hair in some way, I get faster, more inventive, and more precise about it...keep it up!

Erm...black AND bleach? No, no, you bleach THEN black. The only reason it would turn your hair green was if you did it wrong or was using cheap dye. You do the red strip down the middle first, let that sit and work its magic. Then you CAREFULLY apply the black around it, you always do the lightest colors first. Then let the black sit about 20 minutes, rinse, and voila. I've got it down to a near-science I've been through it soooo many times :rofl:. If you weren't all the way up in Traverse City I'd offer a hand, but that's a bit of a hike for me :tongue:.

i did bleach first then red then black. fortunately there was red left, so i was atble to get it to black

• 1 month later...