How sociopathic are you?

18 posts in this topic

Here's my result:

You're like Gary Smith from Bully

fdf4972b6919afd94fca25e205fe767c.png

You're a childish sociopath. You're good at scheming, and

have great control over your actions. You're extremely cocky,

though, and that might lead to your demise. :

bully was a ps2 game made by rockstar. think gta for high school. you were given a complement ....so get a ps2 and hit up gamestop...i know i will, cause i feel nostalgic!

Here's my result:

fdf4972b6919afd94fca25e205fe767c.png

You're a childish sociopath. You're good at scheming, and

have great control over your actions. You're extremely cocky,

though, and that might lead to your demise. :

First off, who the blazes is Gary Smith? What is Bully? And who are they calling childish? I am not cocky, I am confident and self-assured. Besides, they didn't have the answers I'd give. How lame is that? Okay, enough griping. Moving on...

Thanks for the fun quiz. :thumbup:

You're like Lisa from Girl, Interrupted
a647f38d60c9ada22ebcaaf3a42d0291.jpeg

Yeah, you're an insane and unstable sociopath. Please, report yourself to the nearest mental health asylum. You're just crazy, and have little control over yourself, but have plenty control over others.

Well that's a little harsh :( I'm a super nice, laidback, rational, honest person. I think the quiz writer is just mad I said they belong in a mental institution, not me.

You're a generic sociopath
How much of a sociopath are you?

You're just a sociopath by definition. You're not crazy enough to send a whole school into mass chaos, but you still rather dislike people, and you like thinking that you're superior. You probably lie casually, and sometimes get mad unnecessarily, and all that jazz, but please don't go completely insane for your and everyone else's sake.

You're a generic sociopath
How much of a sociopath are you?

You're just a sociopath by definition. You're not crazy enough to send a whole school into mass chaos, but you still rather dislike people, and you like thinking that you're superior. You probably lie casually, and sometimes get mad unnecessarily, and all that jazz, but please don't go completely insane for your and everyone else's sake.

You're like Lisa from Girl, Interrupted
a647f38d60c9ada22ebcaaf3a42d0291.jpeg

Yeah, you're an insane and unstable sociopath. Please, report yourself to the nearest mental health asylum. You're just crazy, and have little control over yourself, but have plenty control over others.

I don't think I have any control over anyone lol.

Hah.  I wish.   I question my actions like a boss and if I'm ever cocky its to make a joke funnier.  
You're like Gary Smith from Bully quiz

You're a childish sociopath. You're good at scheming, and have great control over your actions. You're extremely cocky, though, and that might lead to your demise. :\

You're not a sociopath at all :p

You're a normal human being. Yeah, you're incredibly boring, but at least you're not a mental case. Remember, though, normal people are the perfect targets for sociopaths, so watch out, you little pawn, you. :)

I had to look up sociopath. It is a mental health disorder characterized by disregard for other people.

large.yct18.gif.d37b75dcb69f2af9d5b0af76