WHAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Republican Congressman Uses Jesus To Bash Poor People

"Published on Mar 10, 2017
Congressman Roger Marshall invoked Jesus Christ when criticizing those on Medicaid. Cenk Uygur, Ana Kasparian, Ben Mankiewicz, and Amberia Allen, the hosts of The Young Turks, show you how the congressman uses his faith to justify cutting Medicaid. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. https://www.tytnetwork.com/go "

Now I understand why I was regarded the way I was when I said I didn't qualify for Medicare or Medicaid when filing for health coverage as a below poverty individual.  It was rather embarrassing, but understandable once you understand the mindset. 

• 2 weeks later...

You know reality has nothing to do with today's politics when the way the country is being run has been likened unto that of "The Godfather" and "The Apprentice" :blink:

-------------------------

Steve Bannon "Just Snapped"

"Published on Apr 11, 2017
The Trump Administration would like you to think they aren't still plagued with infighting. Wrong. Sad. Babies. Ana Kasparian, John Iadarola, and Maz Jobrani, hosts of The Young Turks, discuss. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. http://tytnetwork.com/go"

• 1 year later...

Tomi Lahren Gets Owned On Immigration

"The Young Turks
Published on May 15, 2018
Tomi Lahren thinks allowing low-skill immigrants into the country hurts America. Cenk Uygur and Ana Kasparian, host of The Young Turks, break it down. To get even more TYT in your life, go to https://TYT.com/app and download our free app!"

~~~~~

Dang, she's giving Blonds a bad name.  Can't someone just shut her up please.

• 3 weeks later...

Probably the best 'analysis' source.  Recommended as daily viewing for everyone.  I would even go so far to say if you only have 6 bucks a month, I'd love for DGN to have it but if you are so poor that that is all you can come up with, give it to TYT, what they do is too important, especially now. 

My favorite "actual news" (vs analysis which is what TYT does) is Democracy Now also would put that on daily viewing list. 

The best comedy/politics mix is Bill Maher.  Because he goes more for the politics than the comedy and has the best guests of any of these types of shows.  No one else can get the people he does.  He, despite all the vitriol, has wide respect in the political community unlike pretty much every other comedian who is more of a dabbler in politics than someone that actually studies it.  

Although at 62 after being on TV for a hard to believe 25 years he still does actually stand up >every weekend<.  Most of the guys we have heard of that do TV basically do very little stand up anymore. 

Last week tonight with John Oliver is second. 

The Daily show is third. 

There are others that are fun/funny that I do watch but they stray too far from the important things to get a laugh, or are barely even comedy which if I wanted that I'd just watch actual standup or actual news and I do watch a ton of standup.  (and keep writing my own actually, I keep threatening to find an open mic night somewhere). 

• 3 weeks later...