spoof and parody

kat

• 2 weeks later...

What happens to a girl when all she does is dream:::::::::::::Fucking Disney karaoke!!!!!!!!! http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandlisten/play/af7579897

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you mentioned that online Karaoke site to me a while back, but I never got around to looking at it until just now....I'm all like

DANG, HOT CHIC CAN SING!!!

Oh MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know you mentioned that online Karaoke site to me a while back, but I never got around to looking at it until just now....I'm all like

DANG, HOT CHIC CAN SING!!!

Awe, thanks for that:) I have another friend that has been wanting to do a karaoke get together, If you want to be involved I will keep you posted.

Awe, thanks for that:) I have another friend that has been wanting to do a karaoke get together, If you want to be involved I will keep you posted.

I hope my singing voice hasn't checked out yet...that sounds like fun :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open - SNL

"Saturday Night Live
Published on Sep 29, 2018
Judge Brett Kavanaugh (Matt Damon) takes questions from Senators Chuck Grassley (Alex Moffat), Dianne Feinstein (Cecily Strong), Amy Klobuchar (Rachel Dratch), Thom Tillis (Mikey Day), Cory Booker (Chris Redd), John Kennedy (Kyle Mooney), Sheldon Whitehouse (Pete Davidson), Lindsey Graham (Kate McKinnon) and prosecutor Rachel Mitchell (Aidy Bryant)."

~~~~~

I was falling over trying to figure out how they could do this with such straight faces.  Everyone stayed in character...it was so wonderfully over the top.

🤣

9 hours ago, TronRP said:

Kavanaugh Hearing Cold Open - SNL

"Saturday Night Live
Published on Sep 29, 2018
Judge Brett Kavanaugh (Matt Damon) takes questions from Senators Chuck Grassley (Alex Moffat), Dianne Feinstein (Cecily Strong), Amy Klobuchar (Rachel Dratch), Thom Tillis (Mikey Day), Cory Booker (Chris Redd), John Kennedy (Kyle Mooney), Sheldon Whitehouse (Pete Davidson), Lindsey Graham (Kate McKinnon) and prosecutor Rachel Mitchell (Aidy Bryant)."

~~~~~

I was falling over trying to figure out how they could do this with such straight faces.  Everyone stayed in character...it was so wonderfully over the top.

🤣

I loved this! My favorite part was the Alyssa Milano cardboard cutout popping up in the skit occasionally.  Lolol. That was the best. 

Edited by kat

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...