What are you writing?

Class-Punk

I wanted to bring a female character into the horror serialization I was working on, and had tossed around a lot of ideas for a long time to come up with this folklore.

Somewhere in the Middle East there are rumors of a woman dressed head to toe in black whose body is made out of sand. Some say she is an evil spirit, some say she is the wrath of Allah, and others say she is older than Islam itself. Desert merchants have claimed to see such a woman walking the horizon with a twisted cactus rising out of her burka like a head. They say if you practice black magic successfully, she will find you, and you will never be seen again.

I wanted to bring a female character into the horror serialization I was working on, and had tossed around a lot of ideas for a long time to come up with this folklore.

Somewhere in the Middle East there are rumors of a woman dressed head to toe in black whose body is made out of sand. Some say she is an evil spirit, some say she is the wrath of Allah, and others say she is older than Islam itself. Desert merchants have claimed to see such a woman walking the horizon with a twisted cactus rising out of her burka like a head. They say if you practice black magic successfully, she will find you, and you will never be seen again.

Cool...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks, I want to go into "Death Note territory" and have more mind games in my dialogue.

I am SO looking forward to reading more. Good luck!

I am SO looking forward to reading more. Good luck!

Thanks.

The last thing I worked on was the second chapter of my science fiction novel. But I might finish an article before that rebuking all this shaming around people in their 20's and above who avoid kids, marriage, or buying a house, which is coming from cultural conservatives in the media. Pretty much I can use evolutionary physcology to show that too much traditionalism is a more devolved way of living because its more reduced to sex and survival than any growth outside of that.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

So I've never written a poem before or anything like that. This is my first attempt at a haiku. I think it qualifies, at least. Don't hate meh if it is teh sucketh. Lol

Eyes hidden in tears
A mind well beyond years
The pain is always there

Women Worship Disposability, due to a request that jumpstarted me to finish it. Its an essay on how female hypergamy alone didn't lead to the changes feminism produced, but was also the female ignorance and celebration towards male disposability (which men also celebrate irrationally as only being a form of power); and in relation, the future of female pick-up art, which will probably happen once enough Western men follow in the footsteps of Japanese men and start giving up on marriage and/or relationships.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...