What are you writing?

Class-Punk

1) "zombie book" but not your traditional zombie virus book, still working on it,

2) been working on a erotic horror for about 2 years now, kinda like a Natural Born Killers (best way to describe it is that) thing, but a lil more gory and filled with more sex, Kat's read some of it.

3)and a graphic novel of something like a vigilantly to catch a predator with a father daughter tream that catch chesters and do horrible things to em.

For months I've been working on a short story, which is now what I'm primarily writing. Is is called "Sympathy From The Devil" and is about an African-American Satanist named Da'vante Till who wins the lottery and uses the money to party with the homeless.

After that I'll finish up Chapter 2 of my Gothic/Steampunk novel "The Dark Children and Their Castedral", introducing a cast of political characters who run my fictional city-state.

Then for my Horror-Action serialization I want it to be different from and maybe darker than Supernatural. And I might have the story as a whole take on more of a Death Note/backstabbing vibe to make it darker. My working title for the fifth story will be "The Heists and Research of Black Magicians".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In October, which to my surprise happens to be Dwarf Awareness Month, I couldn't wait any longer and started Chapter 1 which is almost done, of a Science-Fiction novel inspired by Final Fantasy 7 and Star Trek: The Next Generation. This is the synopsis for it:

Underground a mega-city in constant civil war, there is a 4 foot mechanic known as Chains. His family is all dead, and his place is as a Formal, a favored slave. Metal links around his chest keep his ribs from breaking while he works on weapons for a massive cult. But he is going stir-crazy, and he finds himself having second thoughts about the nature of his work, and about the nature of freedom.

Here is excerpt from Chapter 1:

Chains had only one dream which he could call common, and tonight it came to him again, where he stood bodiless at the littered streets above and outside. The street lights had long since rose out of the ground and seemed to seer the segmented rubber sidewalk with white light. But the nocturnal air here was strange, permeated with silence and lacking criminality, like the massive bridges to the North where people took their lives.

There would always be a bony man in a blue longcoat with long white hair leaning against a thin, dark alleyway, staring down into the shadows with what looked like a black and gold cigarette that dangled as he spoke. "Come to the surface, we have to save the city."

And then the dream would end.

Edited by Class-Punk

• 4 weeks later...

Clocking in at under 10,000 words, I've just finished writing my short story Sympathy From The Devil (NSFW). Which is about an African-American LaVeyan Satanist who parties with the homeless.

The line breaks aren't perfect because the revamped blogger made things much more difficult, but I'm thinking I didn't miss any paragraph breaks.

Edited by Class-Punk

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I finished a better synopsis for my Fiction novel I've been working on since 2008. I am getting better at writing these. I'm hoping to find the motivation (alcohol) to finish revisions this year..

Dude... you need a break.

I need to change my living situation. But right now if I don't pass these two upcoming algebra classes, which is going to be around 6 months of math, my last two semesters will be for naught and I won't make it through college. All the students in their 30's and up just accept that algebra is a prerequisite for anything, so I figure I should follow their wisdom and not fight a losing battle. But my major is Culinary because it has a wide variety of available jobs and nothing to do with algebra, it will have been a year or 4 semesters before I am able to take a single class on cooking or baking.

Edited by Class-Punk