Playstation Plus

I've been a Playstation Plus member for a year or so. And the offers made for Playstation Plus (for both PS3 and PSP) members are ridiculous. In an amazing way!

To date, I have gotten (believe it) 105 games for FREE! That's one hundred-five games. For. FREE!

59 Playstation 3 and Playstation Network games.

21 PSP and Playstation One games.

25 Playstation "Mini" games.

That's how many games I got for free, all within a little over a year. And that's not including the games I've purchased at a discount, add-ons (dlc), free avatars or themes.

I bring this up for a few reasons:

1: I want to know how many people have a PS3, PSP or both.

2: If you fall into the category of number 1, then this is to try and convince you to get Playstation Plus. It's 18$ for 3 months or a year for 50$. (With the offers made, it eventually pays for itself! BUT! And this is a BIG but: if you cancel your subscription, you lose the games you've gotten for free. BUT the games and other things you've purchased at a discount are yours to keep regardless.)

3: If anyone does number 2, you should add me on Playstation Network! Most of my gaming friends are on Xbox Live, so I only have a few Playstation Network friends. With that being said, I get these games for free (which most have multiplayer) and I have no one to play them with on PSN. And trying to meet new,random gamer friends through multiplayer games is like clipping your finger nails with a hammer. You probably won't finish what you started and most likely be in pain and/or very, very angry. (Don't believe me? Try playing Gears 3 multiplayer and match up with people you don't know!)

And, finally, number 4. Every week (typically, sometimes it could be a month depending on what's available) PSN and the Playstation Plus offerings are updated. On Tuesdays. I figured I'd start informing everyone here what the newest Playstation Plus offers are on Tuesday nights.

I do realize how many people will most likely ignore this. But, if I can get one person to get a PSN game that I also have and we play together. It'll be worth it! (Just, fyi, I do "purchase" every single PSN game that's free for PS+. Even if it's a racing, sports or any other game I'm not interested in. Just so I have it in my download history. So, if you get a game via PS+, I WILL technically, own it as well. I may have to download it though.)

This week's FREE Playstation Plus games are:

Borderlands (Just the game, dlc is seperate. The dlc is 5$ each OR you can buy the bundle, all 4 add-ons, for 10$ instead of 20$)

Outland

Bloodrayne Betrayal

Renegade

Pacman Championship Edition DX.

inFAMOUS 2.

Little Big Planet 2.

Ratchet and Clank All 4 One.

Saints Row 2.

Warhammer 40,000 Space Marine.

Choplifter HD.

Sideway New York.

Ronnie O'Sullivan's Snooker (Mini)

Some of these games have been in PS+ for longer than a week. But, I figured since this is my first update for you guys, I'd list them all.

Edited by DeadBurgerKing