no make up

lol shut up youre cute lol some of us actually have to try lol

You know...it is really weird to have others constantly mention that to me now after what I have experienced...it's hard not to suffer from some level of low self esteem. Until I started dressing this way (Gothic) I have been passed over by every possible male / female situation out there (and they let me know it)...the icing on the cake just happened to be the incident I recounted at WCCC a few posts up :up:

I have been the ugly duckling for over 20 years, so it's hard to take a compliment now...but I will say Thank you for the compliment... :blushing:

omg thats awful, people are such jerks!

You know...it is really weird to have others constantly mention that to me now after what I have experienced...it's hard not to suffer from some level of low self esteem. Until I started dressing this way (Gothic) I have been passed over by every possible male / female situation out there (and they let me know it)...the icing on the cake just happened to be the incident I recounted at WCCC a few posts up :up:

I have been the ugly duckling for over 20 years, so it's hard to take a compliment now...but I will say Thank you for the compliment... :blushing:

• 3 months later...

Here's the photo I promised to post. If you can still find me at City Club, I will buy you a drink. :cool

So let me guess, no cheating...can't be like asking everyone in the place if they are you...have to walk right up to you and say, "Excuse me, EagleRose?", otherwise you could hear how many tries it took to find you, right? :rofl:

Here's the photo I promised to post. If you can still find me at City Club, I will buy you a drink. :cool

Well I know TronRP will buy people a drink if she's feeling generous. So now on some impossible chance I got a DD to take me to City Club at the right time I could potentially have two cocktails in it for me. I'd just hope I could get both of the drinks before the bouncers noticed you were walking around with an assault rifle. :p

Edited by Class-Punk

I remember this same conversation recently where people had such low self-esteem they had to sit there and tell each other how much one another was pretty, while the other person was like "Ooohhh...omg, no! You're gorgeous!" It was between a couple of cheerleaders...

Goths: not superficially bickering over who is the "prettiest" just to make people feel better since 1982...just sayin' :tongue:

So let me guess, no cheating...can't be like asking everyone in the place if they are you...have to walk right up to you and say, "Excuse me, EagleRose?", otherwise you could hear how many tries it took to find you, right? :rofl:

"Exactly, no cheating. :biggrin::devil:

Well I know TronRP will buy people a drink if she's feeling generous. So now on some impossible chance I got a DD to take me to City Club at the right time I could potentially have two cocktails in it for me. I'd just hope I could get both of the drinks before the bouncers noticed you were walking around with an assault rifle. :p

Alas, I have been banned from carrying my precious M16. (hand grenades, M60 LAW, and other beloved weapons) :sad:

• 4 weeks later...

Given that more often than not, I will have braids, I figure this is a more accurate "no make up" photo...taken after returning home from a Spring Tea event at Martha Cook in Ann Arbor.

• 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...