no make up

that's all great, and having a wikipiedia-like synthesis of a subculture for the masses is awesome, too. it's also a good thing to identify with an idea so strongly. however, i've been in this scene for a large part of my life, so i don't need to consult the internet.

the scene is about fashion, with a lesser emphasis on music. we're just a herd of another sort. trust me, this i know.

The are quite a few fiction books (the lottery, the hunger games. the movie Battle Royale etc. ABout this is what we do because this is what we've done.... Well I find that absolute bullshit. I feel like I "fit in" more with the people I meet here and at city whether I am wearing no make up, "goth make up", a corset, or chuck Ts. To me it's way more about music than fashion... But hey isn't that the GREAT part of this... We can have different opinions and viewpoints, different stances and definitions and yet it includes us both, accepts us both and doesn't judge us for our differences.... :happy::grouphug

• 2 weeks later...

Even though this thread was maybe more "intended" for women.. I think one of the things to take from this thread is that men who don't normally wear makeup, not wearing makeup, inspires foreign children to join NASA. And its also arguably why Illuminatrix is so happy in her second picture, because decades from now, scientists will emerge.

• 2 weeks later...

Even though this thread was maybe more "intended" for women.. I think one of the things to take from this thread is that men who don't normally wear makeup, not wearing makeup, inspires foreign children to join NASA. And its also arguably why Illuminatrix is so happy in her second picture, because decades from now, scientists will emerge.

What a beautiful world. *snifflesniffle*

Edited by Illuminatrix

Of course I did.... everyone knows that strange, kind of wet grunting noise you hear at 2am outside your window is a party invite.

Wow...I've been following this topic from page one...Dang, I knew I was thick in the head...but I just got it...rofl.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your gorgeous!

Thanks for the compliment.

It's always been hard for me to feel good about seeing myself.

Which didn't help when a guy looked me in the face and said, "Where's the pretty one" referring to one of my co-workers.

I was a tutor at WCCC at the time.

Thanks for the compliment.

It's always been hard for me to feel good about seeing myself.

Which didn't help when a guy looked me in the face and said, "Where's the pretty one" referring to one of my co-workers.

I was a tutor at WCCC at the time.

You are pretty! But I know how you feel, I was never attractive.the only time I feel a guy compliments me is because they see my self esteem is low so they figure they'll get laid or something. Oh well. compliments are hard for me to take too.

• 2 months later...