Why I Don't Swim At The Beach

Class-Punk

For some reason I though of him as sort of the aqua version of the rescue dog in the mountains, like a doggie lifeguard. Lo and behold he had me fooled. Dang evil dogs.

Even then he wouldn't be totally good, I suspect he could be a volunteer feline espionage agent.

Now the mail man will NEVER be safe!!! :devil:

EVEN IF HE BECOMES A FISH.

spongebob.jpg

• 5 months later...

I don't like the beach cause I get sand up my butt & I hate walking around in a bathing suit around strangers. Not to mention, I am white like snow and sunburns hurt like hell... Haha, pun.., get it? Sun, hell, burn?,.. Yeah,,,

So is that why you don't swim at the beach?

Is it possible to re-post the picture...the replies only make sense in the darkest regions of my dungeon clad imagination...need imagery... :drag:

It was this.

I don't like the beach cause I get sand up my butt & I hate walking around in a bathing suit around strangers. Not to mention, I am white like snow and sunburns hurt like hell... Haha, pun.., get it? Sun, hell, burn?,.. Yeah,,,

I wouldn't actually want to go to the beach until it was closer to dusk. I've spent so much time out of the sun that I don't trust sunscreen to protect me.

It was this.

WOW...that made for some very interesting reading...I wasn't too sure what the Europeans had to do with American beaches, but I am sure the message was in there somewhere...though the Kahuku Red Raiders performing the HAKA brought back memories. Unfortunately, because of my dyslexia, it takes me forever to read that much information, so I may have missed the initial point about the not swimming at the beach story. If you could let me know which story your topic related to, that would be much appreciated. :happy:

WOW...that made for some very interesting reading...I wasn't too sure what the Europeans had to do with American beaches, but I am sure the message was in there somewhere...though the Kahuku Red Raiders performing the HAKA brought back memories. Unfortunately, because of my dyslexia, it takes me forever to read that much information, so I may have missed the initial point about the not swimming at the beach story. If you could let me know which story your topic related to, that would be much appreciated. :happy:

That was just my picture of the diver dog at the beginning of this thread. :question:

• 2 weeks later...

We Krauts love American beaches.

See!

Wow...that got very interesting after The Beach Boys / Gidget 1960's party atmosphere...I kinda liked the whole Circus Freak / Coney Island feel towards the end of the video.

My confusion in the beginning was because Class-Punk's original link took me to a French website about how the French made a 10 hour clock and the site had mind teasers to keep your brain functioning young. I was looking for why Class-Punk doesn't swim at the beach...the link was supposed to take me to a picture of a dog in scuba gear...the one EagleRose quoted January 17.

I must admit I do like the way the Krauts love American beaches... :biggrin:

Of course the dog isn't wearing some sort of diaper, hope he can hold it without having to use the toilet.

:yucky:

I honestly didn't notice THAT, until it was mentioned. But, that was definitely one hole they should've stitched.

Notation: "THAT" refers to "dog penis".

Edited by Class-Punk