I must say, this month's Board Domination Week did not disappoint. Multiple days saw multiple new faces to the game as well as returners to the DGN Forum. More than a few times, postings were over 100 for the Top 20 posters. Totally fun and looking forward to BOARD DOMINATION WEEK VIII coming in JUNE to a computer near you!!!!

And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Dominating Your Thoughts Beyond the Real...

• 2 weeks later...

Points to Ponder:

Isn't it interesting how all the healthy living in the world coupled with a positive mindset and motivation means nothing if the doctor is the one who makes the mistake... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

Although this month's game play was not too bad, you can always tell when the weather gets good outside. It was nice to see another new face join the top 3 daily ranks this time around.

Given that July is "explore the great outdoors" month, it will be interesting to see who will return for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK IX!!!!!!!!!!

Decimating Your World From Afar...

• 4 weeks later...

Board Domination Week IX

Rank Awards

Gold: TronRP = 142 posts

Silver: the_fairy_gothmother = 7 posts

Bronze: kat = 4 posts

Honorable Mention Tie: 0pheliA = 2 posts, Simon Bar Sinister = 2 posts

As predicted for this month's game play, you can always tell when the weather gets good outside. However, It was nice to see another set of new faces joining the top 3 daily ranks this time around as well.

Given that August is still within the realm of "explore the great outdoors" season, once again, it will be interesting to see who will return for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK X!!!!!!!!!!

Entangling Your Existence In My Web...

I do not go outdoors much at least when the sun is high. My skin doesnt do well in the sun at all. I have a sun allergy. I do have to go out for the whole weekend of M'era Luna but I will be covered and have a parasol and stuff lol. Anyways I'm back on posting. I do not know if any of you are familiar with Real Industrial Radio but I think the DGN website could possibly benefit from a format similar to that with a built in online radio playing goth and industrial music. Other than that next time I am in Michigan I hope some people will hang out with me and rescue my guy and me from Algotucky. Everytime I visit my parents in Algonac I end up stuck in their place and taken to local waterholes full of country cowboy wannabees and preppies by a couple old school mates. Well anyways I am back on DGN. Greetings aus Deutschland!

I do not go outdoors much at least when the sun is high. My skin doesnt do well in the sun at all. I have a sun allergy. I do have to go out for the whole weekend of M'era Luna but I will be covered and have a parasol and stuff lol. Anyways I'm back on posting. I do not know if any of you are familiar with Real Industrial Radio but I think the DGN website could possibly benefit from a format similar to that with a built in online radio playing goth and industrial music. Other than that next time I am in Michigan I hope some people will hang out with me and rescue my guy and me from Algotucky. Everytime I visit my parents in Algonac I end up stuck in their place and taken to local waterholes full of country cowboy wannabees and preppies by a couple old school mates. Well anyways I am back on DGN. Greetings aus Deutschland!

WOW! I am very honored that you stopped by to post on my welcome page :biggrin:

And by the way:

(I felt bad that I didn't have a posting for you)

I too have the same issue with the sun, but it has only been since 2010. Everywhere I go I must be completely covered, have my cape, and / or use my parasol. It's a bit difficult given that part of my job duties include grounds maintenance and construction worker, so everyone gets to see the Goth in full flare on a regular basis around here :hrhr:

Yay to being back on posting, I am a bit of a busy body on DGN, so I practically live on this site. It's fun reading about people's lives from all around the globe. So I definitely welcome more posting :happy:

(sometimes I fear people will get tired of seeing my little purple elf all over all the time, but I love to share)

Next time you are in Michigan, I would be happy to hang with you as visiting DGNers is a bit of a hobby for me (when they go right)

http://www.detroitgo...showtopic=37504

http://www.detroitgo...showtopic=37601

When I'm hitting Leland City Club, I generally post here to tell what I'll be wearing that night if anyone wants to hang out for drinks and dancing

http://www.detroitgo...showtopic=37477

jya matta ne