Board Domination Week XXIX
Rank Awards
Gold: TronRP = 114 posts
Silver: Trene4000 = 26 posts
Bronze: EagleRose = 18 posts; kat = 18 posts
Honorable Mention: Anna Phylaxis = 1 post

Yes! This Board Domination Week proved quite the battle between Trene4000 and myself, with each of us taking turns dominating 13 out of 14 categories on the main forum. Totally fun. :biggrin:
The month of March is certainly filled with many days that give cause for celebration: 5th Purim, 8th International Women's, 8th Daylight Saving Time Begins, 12th World Kidney Day, 17th Saint Patrick's Day, 19th St Joseph, 20th Spring Begins, 29th Summer Time Begins (Europe), 29th Palm Sunday, 30th National Doctors' Day. And then there are multiple observances: American Red Cross Month, Irish-American Heritage Month, Women's History Month, Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month, Endometriosis Awareness Month, National Nutrition Month, Save Your Vision Month, Workplace Eye Wellness Month.
This past week saw some relatively warmer weather than we've seen in quite a few months. Also, with the few days we had of high winds, we can definitely say March 2015 came in like a lion. And since it appears that the weather is officially breaking and celebrations are currently underway, I'm curious to see who will visit the board next month for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXX!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
May the luck of the Irish be with you

• 4 weeks later...

Although there was no definite dominator of the board this past week, there definitely was a flurry of activity from current and "long time no see" members accompanied by multiple profiles with updated avatars.

However, sadly, this past week, due to unforeseen turn of events, a heartfelt note of condolence goes out to Anna Phylaxis and those family members and friends affected by the sudden and unexpected loss of loved ones...you are all in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.

As the Cherry Blossom marks the beginning of new and brighter days to come we welcome the coming of warmer days and the seasonal beauty of Spring. And given that this past week saw so many returners, it will be interesting to see who will visit the board next month for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXXI!!!

And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Peace Be With You

• 3 weeks later...