It feels as though it would be an understatement to say it have been bone chilling cold over the past few days...and I know that weather is relative to location, but when you go from a high of 33 degrees to a low of -1 with a "real feel" of -17, one begins to question the concept of weather relativity and global warming... :cold:
With that said, it was great to see people still managed to get out and take care of business and still made time for some socializing activities (cough, cough Troy). However, with winter now in full swing, it will be interesting to see who will be able to put off hibernation for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXVIII!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Wishing Everyone Blessings in The New Year

• 2 weeks later...

Don't talk to bad about the cold! The snow gods have actually been semi kind to us,if we complain to much we suffer their wrath! Just wait, every time you hear somone complain, it builds up until one day... BLAM! The snow gods can't take it anymore and here comes the ice and snow! :hrhr:

Oops, too late, I think I already ticked them off, they're coming after me...been snowing like crazy all morning...mums the word on the cold... :sofa:

• 2 weeks later...

You should start breaking this into categories, is like most disgusting, most funny, most moist, most relevant to said topic, and so forth. Or not. Lol

Surprisingly enough, when I started posting in this thread, thanks Class-Punk (aka Coffeenated at the time), I never thought anyone would actually take an interest in perusing it. I was actually shocked that it had followers :hrhr:. In the beginning I considered it to be my little corner of DGN since it appeared that everyone else was moving over to Facebook around the time I signed up.

So thanks for the suggestion...it means people actually take notice....

My snow god warnings about not complaining or we will suffer their wrath unheeded.... and you see what we got! Proof the snow gods exist I try every year to do my part to appease the snow gods, but you snow-god-haters screw us every year! *shakes fist* lol

Yes Yes, I suffered the wrath of the snow gods royally this year with 18 inches of snowfall and 3 foot snow drifts that all came to around 4 feet piles once shoveled:

But at least we dodged the annual ice storm this time around...maybe global warming really does have something to do with it... :huh:

Well, this past week was cause for much celebration with Super Bowl Sunday, various DGNers' birthdays, as well as the return of members past and present and there are still more celebrations to come with Valentine's Day, Mardi Gras and observances for Black History Month, to name a few.

Since it has been confirmed that at least one ground hog has seen his shadow (Punxsutawney Phil) we may be looking at another six weeks of winter, which makes it interesting to see who will be able to brave the cold for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXIX!!!

And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...

Be Ever Steadfast in Your Quest for a Brighter Tomorrow

Edited by TronRP

• 3 weeks later...