Well...I was wrong. October has become the lowest Board Domination Week of postings I've ever done to date... :blink: However, I did come close to spam slamming my avatar on as many topics as were valid to my posts at that time...again :hrhr:
Now, with the changing of the seasons in full swing, I wonder who will be able to step away from the festivities for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXV!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
READY...SET...GO!!!!!

With all I've been through (the good, the bad, and the ugly) I have come to realize that it is easy to lay down, admit defeat, do nothing and die, but it takes courage to admit your mistakes, move past them and learn to live. However, as with all things, that too is easier said than done...but here's hoping for the best.

• 3 weeks later...
Well, postings this month were not too bad, glad to see people hanging around the board. Also, definitely beginning to notice another trend of three. :biggrin:
With the festive season in full swing, it will definitely be interesting to see who will make an appearance for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXVI!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Eat Hearty and Toast the Day

Points to Ponder:

It never ceases to amaze me how people can live contently in a given situation with no problem until given a small bit of misrepresented data which provides just enough fuel to blow any issue out of proportion.