Too Cool!!! EagleRose came close to totally dominating the entire Board this week! Also, it was great to see Ol' Guard members ranking in the top 3 during multiple days as well as practically dominating the ranks of the daily Top 20 posters.
I must admit, June and July postings brought to mind the ultimate in Original meet Newbies...

Now that we are in the midst of Summer's grasp with barbecues and street celebrations, it will be fun to see who will take a party break and make an appearance for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXII!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Party On...

• 3 weeks later...

This time around, I came close to dominating the entire Board, if not for the extreme marathon project builds I've been on since July 7th. It was also nice to many DGNers hang around, if even just to lurk in the "behind the scenes" areas.

And now with Cons and Festival seasons well into full swing, I am most curious to see who will be able to step away from the fun for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXIII!!!
Enjoy and Dominate the Streets...

• 2 weeks later...
Points to Ponder:
Why is it that when a young, educated, highly intellectual child states they are completely familiar with some situation or merchandise that the “masses” are expected to know, the child is treated as though they still have a lot to learn and are guided through processes deemed necessary to "master" said claims. Yet, when an educated, highly intellectual adult states they are unfamiliar with some situation or merchandise that the “masses” are expected to know, that adult is generally thrust into said unfamiliar situation with little to no assistance and then denigrated for being incompetent.

• 2 weeks later...
Board Domination Week XXIII
Rank Awards
Gold: TronRP = 93 posts
Silver: EagleRose = 10 posts
Bronze: torn asunder = 4 posts
Honorable Mention: kat = 4 posts
Note: The ranks of Bronze and Honorable Mention were determined by the difference of 2 extra posts made during Board Domination Week.
Edited by TronRP

Well, given that I'm still on a marathon build project before the snow flies, I can truly say this is the lowest postings I've ever done since the start of Board Domination Week...yeah, surprised me too... :hrhr: However, I did come close to spam slamming my avatar on as many topics as were valid to my post at that time... :biggrin:
I must admit, again it was nice to see members who had not ranked in a while as well as having fun breaking another tie. But now, with the Fall Equinox signaling the changing of the seasons, I wonder who will be available for a sit down with some tech for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XXIV!!!
Be a Real-Life Hero...