Really? I didn't make the list? :no

And here I thought you and I were the only people that ever post on here haha. Well, I'm a newbie. I'm sure the other members will come out of the cracks to say hi soon enough.

Sorry about that, maybe next time you still have the rest of the week to try for the ranks :biggrin:

Also, if you ever want to see who's been posting for the day, at the bottom of the main page is a link titled "Today's Top Posters" It will take you to "Today's Top 20 Posters" page. That's where all my data comes from...

I just do this once a month for fun since I love to post all the time...it gives me an excuse to post even more :hrhr:

Also, don't forget to click the "follow this topic" at the top of pages...it will help you get a quicker view of who's responding to posts you've made or topics you're interested in....

I usually like to dominate a set of threads so my avatar appears on as many titles as possible....sharing pertinent information, of course...my way of dominating the world...um...board... :evil:

Board Domination Week XVII
Rank Awards
Gold: TronRP = 159 posts
Silver: EagleRose = 48 posts
Bronze: Exsplif = 9 posts
Honorable Mention: eatdirt426 = 9 posts
The rank for Bronze was determined by the difference of just 3.77% of the day's posts

Totally Cool!! March roared in like a lion and, so far, has witnessed the return of old friends and the beginning of new ones.
Although, technical difficulties postponed BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XVII by one week, it hosted a rather busy turnout accompanied by a tie for Bronze in the Rank Awards. With the break in the weather and the onslaught of Spring...warmer temperatures usually guarantee more participation. Therefore, it will be interesting to see who will return next time for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XVIII!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
"...May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face..."

• 2 weeks later...

Points to Ponder:

I find it interesting that I get paranoid about using GPS tracking on my phone to alert everyone as to my whereabouts at any given moment in time or how I find it intrusive to make an online purchase and constantly being told to tell everyone of my most resent purchase of private items, yet find it perfectly acceptable to spill my guts on an online forum about everything I'm doing and thinking during a given day...

...does this mean that I feel that DGN creates a sense of security for it's members...or am I just delusional with the taught that it feels that this forum is not controlled and operated by corporate business social media...

I thought domination required whips and ropes and gags and shit. ...oh. ..board domination. I prefer the sub anyway:) of course, the guy who let's me sleep in his bed doesn't play games. ..he is afraid he'll hurt ther "woman he loves" his words not mine...I love how they think they'll hurt us, they wish they had that power.

I thought domination required whips and ropes and gags and shit. ...oh. ..board domination. I prefer the sub anyway:) of course, the guy who let's me sleep in his bed doesn't play games. ..he is afraid he'll hurt ther "woman he loves" his words not mine...I love how they think they'll hurt us, they wish they had that power.

...and that's why the female of the species bears the children... ;)