Coming into the new year, posting was about as expected with everything that was going on.
Given the extreme weather conditions, power outages, holiday travels, and other unforeseen circumstances it was understandable that a few days saw only 2 - 3 posters. However, now with things getting settled into 2014, it will be interesting to see who will return next time for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XVI!!!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
Go Boldly Into A Brighter Future

• 3 weeks later...

Points to Ponder:

If you make observations for the sake of making observations and point out the observations you make but don't expect any change to come from the observations you just pointed out, then what was the point of pointing out the observation you made in the first place...

This month's beginning was plagued by sub-zero degree temperatures, freezing rains, snow storms, power outages and technical difficulties...and today is only the 9th of the month.
With the amount of snow that fell since the start of the year, it's a wonder that anyone was able to go about handling any semblance of a regular daily routine. This Board Domination Week saw Super Bowl XLVIII, the start of Black History Month and The Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics opening ceremony and events. With the coming of March and hopefully some signs of warmer weather, it will be interesting to see who will return next time for a chance at the ranks in BOARD DOMINATION WEEK XVII!!!
And with that, I now return you to your regularly scheduled posting...
DREAM BIG

DREAM BOLD

AND STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE

Edited by TronRP

This is kinda silly, but I always feel like a total anime FanGirl every time I see (what I've termed as) "DGN Rock Stars" posting on the forum!!!!

And when they respond to my posts...!!

DGN Rock Star:

:animier: Definition 1. Anyone who was a member before I signed up :animier:

:jamin Definition 2. Anyone who TOTALLY ROCKS THE BOARDS!!!!! :jamin

• 3 weeks later...