Whats song is on your mind?

ZombieNiXXon

I recently was listenting to rammstein a couple days ago and I happen to stumble on the song " ich tu dir weh " such a powerful song for a powerful band haha. I thank germany for some great music from there metal to there industrial! But my thought right now is what's that one song that stuck in your head? :p

I don't have one at the moment but going back as far as I can think (pre-goth/industrial times for me) hrmm....

Is one for sure. Started out thinking of several metal songs but I forgot how this one used to stick in my head. Goth long before there was such a thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgFfM7Iwdq0

Spirit Never Dies: Masterplan. I love this song. It's always what I'm thinking about. Reminds me to never give up. That I am capable of much more than what people tell me. That even when I feel powerless, I am more powerful than I can imagine.

Anything Deathrock >.< My CD player died now I have no other way to hear my music!!! (Only using a computer for a short period of time)

What is this "CD Player" concept I've heard about? Some sort of internet rumor/lies about something "before there were MP3s"? Something they had back in the Jurassic period? *skeptical look* hrmmm * suspicious*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgFfM7Iwdq0

Spirit Never Dies: Masterplan. I love this song. It's always what I'm thinking about. Reminds me to never give up. That I am capable of much more than what people tell me. That even when I feel powerless, I am more powerful than I can imagine.

Neat stuff, never heard it before.

Omg that's from barely political so that's got to be ridiculos haha. The music from gurren lagan was always inspirational and that song is badass. Ooo simon and garfunkel is always a good choice :D

Usually its like "oh god here here goes troy again with that "didn't come out in the last 20 years crap again". :stuart:

wow I havent heard of a cd playing in a long time but I like that she rocks it oldschool much respect haha. I thought about getting my hands on one again. I wouldent mind an Ipod but that gose into another convasation. About missing songs and complications of steve and apple. XD

wow I havent heard of a cd playing in a long time but I like that she rocks it oldschool much respect haha. I thought about getting my hands on one again. I wouldent mind an Ipod but that gose into another convasation. About missing songs and complications of steve and apple. XD

I remember when no one ever heard of a CD, now they came, took over the music industry and are almost gone again, having pissed away tons of money replacing stuff that i had on TAPES , then CDs... ugh. I remember when CDs started to take over I thought, I swear to god as soon as i start wasting money on these damn things they are going to get replaced with something else.

I think we are "safe" this time though, since MP3s (or other related formats) live forever and can convert into whatever new format comes along as necessary.

Yeah my thing these days is when people ask me? "Why do you still but cd's?" Me personally because I just like cd's more I mean sure again I wouldent my an ipod you know? They are covient and portible also can be entertaining but it's like you pay different amount's for either a single song or an album all together weather the price's may be lower or not then price's for a cd. The thing that bugs me is not be able to find one of those inparticular song that they could have and I have seen the list add up. Also app's becoming something of a addictive already zombie apocalyse of the human mind you know? I remember the first time I played angry birds. Im not bashing or anything like that but. Damn was I hooked for a while. Then things like that just lead on to buying the mech for your your favorite app or other things like that. Even so I understand the vicous cycle of industrie's and markets the things that all of us in some way cannot escape XD like if I didn't love music as much as I do I probly would but as many cd's as I do. Although I havent really bought many lately. Haha last two albums I bought though were the black keys brother's and el comino album :3

This song will not get out of my head! It has been ruminating for the last two days! I am ready to admit myself to a nut ward, let em put me in a straight jacket and padded room and start belting it out while I am there! LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM7pZiD2fRg

Edited by kat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...