Possibly Wanted: Place to live

This is a JUST IN CASE matter.

The person I'm supposed to be getting a place with in a few months is still having some financial issues related, which make me more nervous the longer they continue. We still hope to get an apartment together (she's a coworker of mine so this would be a big convenience for both of us) come September but again, she doesnt have a working vehicle and the steps she's taken to try and get it fixed have thrown her into brick walls every which way.

So, I'm trying to come up with a plan B or more. I know I cant afford a place on my own just yet but in time, I probably could once I get some money saved up and get another raise at work.

I might be looking for a place to stay, a roommate situation. If you live in or around Warren (so Roseville, Eastpointe, Ferndale, Sterling Heights, Berkley, etc), and you're looking for a person (or another person) to help with rent and utilities, let me know.

I'm used to paying $350 a month (which includes my share of rent and utilities). If I'm closer to work, I wont be driving around as much and therefore could afford a little more if necessary but right now, $350 is all I can do.

Again, this is just in case Plan A doesnt pan out, which I'm slowly starting to think it wont. If anyone is looking to gain a roommate by September/October, send me a message ASAP. Otherwise, I know I wont have a place to stay once my sister and her husband move out (and I wont be welcome to an extent... they'll want their own place so they can start a family).

Thanks in advance. =)