Current location?Where from?Gender?Work?School?Kids?Married?Single? Hobbies?How Did You Find / hear about DGN?How did you pick your DGN name?Other Stuff?

Hi there eveybody haha my name is jason but you can call me ZombieNiXXon or "Nixxon" for short. Where am I from? I am from the fun filled streets of west side detroit area. But I currently live back in farmington hills :D I am man haha. For work I work at taco hell the one fast food resteraunt that is painstakingly annoying yet digsgutsinly good food. Which im currently weening off XD school isnt in the question at the moment but I do lan on going to school craft for my general ed's until I fgure out what it is I want to do for a back up plan. No kids,not married,just single hell im only twenty one. Im just living my life pretty wild and free for right now. Living with a my best friend/roomate in a two bedroom trailer. My hobbies I like to write and sing being a vocalist in a current three man band looking for a guitarist with decent skills on an axde *cough cough* haha not here to promote but we are looking.I also like two play video game's and I read ocuasionally not as much as I used two. Nut when I find a book that peaks my interest I never want to put it down until the end :3 How did I find out? I had seen a card on a bulliten for the website in a spencer's in westland mall. The description on the card for DGN sounded interesting. I had checked out the website and I throughly enjoyed what I have seen. So here I am now! haha Um Well "Nixxon" is a perminet nickname on my list of nicknames. It's sticks to me from the group I was in called " The jesus group " A non-religous group made by my future friend Tristan Conrad A.K.A. " Jesus " :p it's purpose was to break the social barriers of group's and such cliqes. Which it had went great until we had all graduated and other said dram's inbetween the group had broekn us up. The three remainin members are me " Nixxon" my friend tristan " jesus " and our buddy chris " Crackrock ". ALRIGHTY then sorry about my rambling! haha now I had came up with ZombieNiXXon purely based off the fact that my alter ego if you will nixxon is obbessed with zombies not like super fan obbessed :p But they are coming and im ready to kick-kick-kick some undead ass! So yeah Zombie NiXXon was born XD

Other Stuff! Do you like muffins?

But thats me info! Sorry for it being so long to those who may like it short and sweet XD But Hope you gals and gents like it! Annnnnd glad to be here hope to meet some nice opened minded people :D for good convosations and to those who like the dark side of things ^_^ as do myself. Like they say! Come to the darkside we have cookies. Mmmm and they are delious haha

Hi there eveybody

Howdy!

You might make a post in the promotions or music section "looking for a band member" or some such, (only a small sub-set of the community reads this "introductions" forum part of the website) probably have a better chance of finding somone. Tons of musicly inclined people around, even if they don't post they lurk.

I seem to go to taco bell more than I realized. I keep thinking "im not eating that processed crap anymore!" then the next thing I know I'm right back there at like 2 am buying more tacos lol.

etalimissa told u about DGN? Do you live near her?

Hopefully you'll stick aorund and throw your 2 cents in on a few topics (the more activity we can get the better the place is) theres 200,000+ posts gotta be something to comment on *points all around*

Anyhow welcome to the place!

Oh hi! everybody and thank you for the welcome's :D

Well I dont live by her and I actually just saw the card and checked it out XD

but thank you for the the advice as well I give it a look and see if I cannnot get a nibble on a good guitarist. :D

Yeah you know what I mean! taco bell haunts me XD I had night terrors of it a few times.

Of and of course! I'll wont be leaving anytime soon sir ^_^ I will give my opinion to the best of my abilities.

whoohoo people like me! they really like me! XD haha

Yeah I had seen the card in spencer's at the westland mall :D

But i'll get the3 word out man the site is great ^_^ donations will be set aside for this website in the future.

whoohoo people like me! they really like me! XD haha

Yeah I had seen the card in spencer's at the westland mall :D

But i'll get the3 word out man the site is great ^_^ donations will be set aside for this website in the future.

At Spencers in westland mall... that's pretty sweet honestly. Had no idea there were any there.

Certainly appreciate any help of any kind.

thank you troy spiral,kat,storm knight,siren,prick.

Now we gotta trick, er talk, you into venturing into the wild blue yonder of the rest of the board. *points around* (really could use the help keeping the place active, we are in a pretty bad state right now honestly activity wise, basically because some dumbass (me) got sick for several months and the place went downhill) Doesn't have to be any genius long post, just any regular activity at all helps, more than you might realize.

Of course and sorry for the double post XD still getting used to things but simple to figure out. Also thats no problem man I understand any way I can help I will it's what I like to do! :D

I double post myself on accident still.. even better , "reply" and the admin "edit post" buttons are right next to each other so sometimes i end up fucking up someone's post rather than replying to it. Doh.

Really could use any help we can get. (all the things in my signature) but right now , as always its 1. activity 2. promotion 3. donations (and they are all roughly equal depending on how much posting vs promotion vs donations. No one thing is more important than the other as they are all interconnected. The most posts, the more people WANT to be involved in DGN, the more promotion, the more people there are to post, the more donations the more we can grow the board in other ways, thus helping with 1. and 2. and 1. and 2. help find people that donate, even if the posters/promoters never donate actual money. So its a huge circle with any one of the three things being super helpful. Some people are better at one than the other. But all are needed, especially now.

• 2 years later...

Oh Hi keyboard.

Oh Hi tabbed browsing.

Oh Hi Zombie NixXXon.

Oh Hi light.

Oh Hi air conditioning sound.

Oh Hi 5:55 AM.

Oh Hi Logitech mouse.

Oh Hi other posters.

Oh Hi Add Reply.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mMyV2YQgAA

Your tearing me apart lisa! XD