What Games do you actively play? (video , tabletop, otherwise)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

well, i play the simpson tapped out as well as csi, family guy: the quest for stuff on my phone. While i play the sims 2 & 4 on pc and persona 4 and persona 3 on my old ps2. I also play world of warcraft still on pc as well as a new game called tera. FOR THE ALLIANCE!

Edited by GOTHIKA

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I have not submerged myself into a new game in a while, played through Bio-Shock 2 again recently... I have none of the latest council game systems (so Fallout 4 will have to wait)... On my phone... I like match 3 games, slot machine, starwars pinball, sim city... some other ones come and go.

I play a few games on STORIUM right now, but that is closer to interactive or cooperative fiction writing.

Right now I'm not really playing much of anything , crazy how busy I am.   Only think' I'm 'playing' right now is  a  Idle game called ZombIdle  on my phone which requires like 15 mins of actual playing.  Your zombies collect villager skulls, which are used for currency to upgrade your zombie horde.  Doesn't take much time.  I wouldn't put it on a "highly recommended" list , but it kicks the shit out of like... candy crush.  lol

I'm still trying to get to Mass Effect 2 and 3 , and also Bioshock Infinite  (and a billion other things). Which won't happen anytime soon. 

Most of my gaming time is dabbling in Ingress and a LOT of paper Magic The Gathering. 

I WOULD be playing some MMO but DGN and most of my life would tend to go to shit If I started up with that again.   lol.

I'm excited about a TON of new games , and also games that have been out for years that I just have not gotten to... just ... time.  *shakes fist*

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haven't gamed in a long time.  When I did, it was mostly on my PC.  Played X-Wing vs Tie, X-Wing Alliance, MechWarrior 3 and MechWarrior 4.   When I still had my Win98se back up PC running I played the Kilrathi Saga, Wing Commander than ran under windows instead of straight DOS.  Did play Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis.  Was even starting to collect each one.  Right now my roommate and I have collected a few systems, some of which need to be checked to see if they work.  Several Nintendos, original one, 3 or 4 Sega Genesis, 2 have the CD unit, 4 or 5 PS-1's, 4 PS-2's, Game Cube, Atari 2600 and we just added a Nintendo Wii.  Have a lot of games to go thru to see what we want to keep and which ones to sell.

I

35 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Haven't gamed in a long time.  When I did, it was mostly on my PC.  Played X-Wing vs Tie, X-Wing Alliance, MechWarrior 3 and MechWarrior 4.   When I still had my Win98se back up PC running I played the Kilrathi Saga, Wing Commander than ran under windows instead of straight DOS.  Did play Mortal Kombat on the Sega Genesis.  Was even starting to collect each one.  Right now my roommate and I have collected a few systems, some of which need to be checked to see if they work.  Several Nintendos, original one, 3 or 4 Sega Genesis, 2 have the CD unit, 4 or 5 PS-1's, 4 PS-2's, Game Cube, Atari 2600 and we just added a Nintendo Wii.  Have a lot of games to go thru to see what we want to keep and which ones to sell.

I remember and had almost every single thing you reference here up until the PS2 era, at that time I had migrated away from consoles and just played PC games.

Just magic the gathering  (paper) and mild dabbling in Ingress at the moment.

So little free time and the few multi-player games I might play the GF cannot stand (League of Legends being a big one) so no real reason to bother, I have so many other interests.

Been meaning to give Skyrim some more serious time than I have.... but time issue again. Tons of games look awesome but time and the newest ones would run like shit anyhow on my hampstead wheel comp.