A Game Of Thrones - Season Two Ends

Anyone been watching A Game of Thrones?

Apparently the final episode of this season is an extended episode. After that last episode of season 2 airs June 3rd I'm going to be on this like white on rice. I have not been watching the second season as I like to wait until a season of a show is over and then watch the whole thing together. (although if I had friends that watched a show as like a "get together" i used to watch them weekly)

The First season had my vote for best show on television (maybe tied with sons of anarchy or breaking bad, but that changed once I got more into it).

"I just want to stand on top of the Wall and piss off the edge of the world." hah not sure why I like that so much.

Apparently Mance Raider is going to show up in season 3.

I just finished the first book about 12 hours ago actually hah.

Just started watching it, on the third episode. Pissing me off that I dont have HD, its a show that im sure really shines there, plus there are a lot of dark visual tones in the show, which show up like crap when I put a regular signal into an HD TV. (dont have a blu ray nor a HD cable box meh)

Pretty good so far, although I really don't expect anything else. I'm a little troubled by the vast number of characters its hard to get a feel for them when the switch story threads so often, having read the first book helps quite a bit with that though.

Just watched the last episode of season 2. GAH! I want more, now!

shall we have a dgn book club. for the book. storm of swords? :p yah. thou i swear. the writers had to play wow wrath of the lichking just a bit. it totally had the same artistic feel.

shall we have a dgn book club. for the book. storm of swords? :p yah. thou i swear. the writers had to play wow wrath of the lichking just a bit. it totally had the same artistic feel.

I'm up for that. Could have a meeting like a month from now at a library or something. Although we could start it with the first book (even though many of us have read it) just fo discussion sake.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...