Resident Evil 6

over 600 people? maybe they could get the in game movement more smoothly instead of having to hold still every time i try to look down the sights of my weapons. Other than that minor annoyance, the games are generally excellent games over all and I am looking forward to trying it out on it's release.

After Resident Evil 5 came out I was thinking to myself "ok, this series will probably fade now" but I was quite impressed after seeing the trailer for 6. Let's hope the game is just as good as the trailer, the trailer for 5 made it seem far more dramatic and climactic than it was in reality.

over 600 people? maybe they could get the in game movement more smoothly instead of having to hold still every time i try to look down the sights of my weapons. Other than that minor annoyance, the games are generally excellent games over all and I am looking forward to trying it out on it's release.

I take it you haven't played since RE 2 for Playstation...because by the time Nemesis came along, they fixed most of that :unsure:. This was what...1998?

Hoping this is better than what the next movie is going to be like. Nothing about the "game" it seems, didn't even see hardly ANY zombies in the preview...it's just: "Let's see how much we can make this non-character Alice LOOK COOL LIKE THA MATRIX!"

*yawn*

Old...

I take it you haven't played since RE 2 for Playstation...because by the time Nemesis came along, they fixed most of that :unsure:. This was what...1998?

nah, there was this chick i was with like a month ago (maybe 2?) who had one of the more (most?) recent resident evil for xbox 360. It was still pretty goofy in the way i described above. Or maybe I just got spoiled with the smoothness of other movement engines like call of duty's or other shooters that are identical to the call of duty game play.