Kellygrrrl

phee

For those of you members who have been around for a while, once frequent DGNr Kelly (aka kellygrrrl) was in a pretty serious car accident last night and is currently in a coma. Just thought those of you who might know her or have known her from way back when might want to know.

Please send positive thoughts her way.

Thanks.

She's such a great gal. I'm sending out prayers, love, good vibes, whatever it takes for her to pull through. When her condition improves and she's able to have visitors, please keep us posted with info so we can give her best wishes in person.

Whooooaaa...my heart actually fell in my chest when I read that :( . She's always so productive, nice, drummer in a band even, has so much going for her, I hope she pulls through okay. I was afraid I was going to read "was killed in a car accident", and while a coma isn't necessarily good news, it's at least not as "final" and there is a chance for hope.

:( I had to go to her profile to see a pic, as I didn't recognize her name. Though I don't know her personally, I've definitely seen her around here and there, and she has always struck me as such a sweetie. I've never got any bad vibes from her. Positive thoughts, vibes, and prayers for this beautiful woman.

KELLY UPDATE

Kelly has been squeezing her mom's hand and gave a thumbs up today! So, they removed the swelling monitor from her head and if she keeps up the good progress they will remove the breathing tube today...For now Visitors are restricted to FAMILY ONLY until she is moved from the ICU to another unit...Thank you friends and fans of Kelly for your prayers, kind words, and blessings!

from her band mates!

KELLY UPDATE: As you all may know she was in a severe car accident last Thursday afternoon with her friend. She is still n the ICU at Oakwood Hospital and is restricted to family only for visitors. Her CT scan confirms that the 3 regions of her brain are doing ok and that she will need alot of time to heal, recover, and have rehab therapy from her closed head injury. She is gonna make it :) only time will tell...She also has Pneumonia and is on an antibiotic for it. They also suction the fluid from her lungs. But she is doing good, making progress and movements. Thank you for your support and concern :)

KELLY UPDATE: As you all may know she was in a severe car accident last Thursday afternoon with her friend. She is still n the ICU at Oakwood Hospital and is restricted to family only for visitors. Her CT scan confirms that the 3 regions of her brain are doing ok and that she will need alot of time to heal, recover, and have rehab therapy from her closed head injury. She is gonna make it :) only time will tell...She also has Pneumonia and is on an antibiotic for it. They also suction the fluid from her lungs. But she is doing good, making progress and movements. Thank you for your support and concern :)

Good news, thanks for the update.