Halloween costumes.

Past favorites of mine, in ascending order:

Hirsute Ceramicist, 2010 (Hairy Potter, get it?)

Strawberry Tiger, 2009 (Spook was my tamer)

Ash Wednesday, 2001 (the day after Mardi Gras--my makeup was smeared, I had the ash cross on my forehead, an empty gin bottle in my bathrobe, wore a torn full slip with an evening wear skirt and fuzzy slippers)

Mimi (for work)/Zombie 2008 (for friends' house/passing out candy)/Bureaucratic Nightmare (combination of the two for City Club---I had a paper trail tail, was wrapped in red tape, and wore a name tag "Phyllis Auden Triplicutt)

I need something fun, scary, and punny for this year, but I'm drawing blanks right now.

Nyxxin needs to be Amy Pond.

in the police uniform.

LMAO Sure if you get it for me XD

As of right now, Still trying to figure it out. For once in my life, I have no idea >.> Halloween is like... my thing, and usually I have 14 different things in mind. But this year I'm unsure. I wish I could just paint myself up in Rave paint and go as a female Alien or Lizard or both :p

4ccf5d5c7b6f9.jpg

Buuuut Chances are of me finding someone who is very familiar with body paint are slim, and I doubt I have a Halloween thing to attend to this year since most of my friends moved away and I'm tired of working as a Statue in my Aunts lawn scaring people -.-

I'd say one of these if it wasn't so expensive

http://www.spirithal...y-Robinhood-Xs/

http://www.spirithal...f-Lambs-Adlt-M/

(Halloween is like my wedding XD I go through hell trying to make it perfect)

Edited by Nyxiin

Odd conundrum. For the past few years (2007 -2010), Hallowe'en has taken place at Youmacon. So, in fact I was in costume all weekend, and running around some overpacked hotel complex not knowing what was going on half the time :/

So, it falls on a Monday and I am not attending said con this year, meaning: I actually get to celebrate Hallowe'en by itself.

*cue cryptic ramblings*

Something has intruded on my thought process. Upon rummaging through my old toys, I explicitly told both my younger and eldest brother (several times now) that my main thing was collecting : "such-and-such", so they might have to scrounge elsewhere. Looking back and remembering such has inspired me to want to do something very extravagant.

It isn't so much of a costume as it is a "uniform". I might even be able to wear it throughout the year, if I so choose =)

Regardless, I am spending it in some sort of style. The style being : formal! We shall see and with all hopes, so shall a few of the board members :X

You know what I all ways wanted to do: an angel costume. Not a cutesy one, the type you would associate with fantasy renditions of the beautiful androgynous creautures that kick major arse

Blind_angel_by_vimark.jpg

I do not know what it is abut me and blindfolds or eye patches, but those type of accessories just rock my socks!

You know what I all ways wanted to do: an angel costume. Not a cutesy one, the type you would associate with fantasy renditions of the beautiful androgynous creautures that kick major arse

I do not know what it is abut me and blindfolds or eye patches, but those type of accessories just rock my socks!

Have you considered something like Gabriel's costume from "Constantine?"

const_214ReevesSwinton.jpg

gabriel.jpg

I was going to be an elf, but my vision of elves is that they are small, beautiful, graceful, and well, yeah :blink::fear:

Sooo, I'm going to be an ugly fucked up zombie elf.

Theres not enough make up out there to make you ugly.

Have you considered something like Gabriel's costume from "Constantine?"

Not sure about the whole shirt top thingy...more like the seer chick from 300...strips of fabric wrapped around the body in an artistic fashion

Or, as VictoriaVengeance might say : "like that, only sluttier!"

I all ways dress in complete modesty !!! :X

Edited by Iris

Not sure about the whole shirt top thingy...more like the seer chick from 300...strips of fabric wrapped around the body in an artistic fashion

Or, as VictoriaVengeance might say : "like that, only sluttier!"

I all ways dress in complete modesty !!! :X

I dress in modesty all the time too. :innocent: