Halloween costumes.

Not sure about the whole shirt top thingy...more like the seer chick from 300...strips of fabric wrapped around the body in an artistic fashion

Or, as VictoriaVengeance might say : "like that, only sluttier!"

I all ways dress in complete modesty !!! :X

I like how this is something that I MIGHT say. Is there a collection of VV quotes that MAY happen? Lead me to them!!! or reference them constantly.

I dress in modesty all the time too. :innocent:

HAHAHAHAHA AND I'M THE VIRGIN MARY.

I like how this is something that I MIGHT say. Is there a collection of VV quotes that MAY happen? Lead me to them!!! or reference them constantly.

HAHAHAHAHA AND I'M THE VIRGIN MARY.

Hail, Blessed Virgin!!! :queen:

• 2 weeks later...

i probably wont dress up. got to take the kids out. i say put on a monster costume tie a barbie bed to your noggin and be the monster under the bed. of course there is always medusa its relatively cheap get some Creepy cloth (basiclly cheesecloth dyed green or grey) wrap it around you to just above the nipples , tie small rubber snakes in your hair, add a little bit of yellow and white hair spray.

I didn't even answer the second part to pRick's question, haha!

So, here goes...

When I was a kid I often repeated costumes. For a few years I repeated both the Wassup Scream (Scary Movie) and a purple/black joker. As I got a little older, I just threw random clothes together (Tripp pants, fairy wings, etc.).

It got better when I was in highschool.

My senior year (October 2007), a friend threw a Halloween party prior to Halloween. She gave us all masks to form our costumes around for a contest. I got a white cat mask, and won the contest.

miceysh-weenparty0776resized.jpg

Without the mask, obviously...haha

On Halloween that year, I planned to stay in to work on homework...but said fuck it, and threw together an old man costume.

100_5048resized.jpg

My freshmen year of college (October 2008), my friends and I planned our costumes together.

We went as Batman characters, and I was The Joker.

n1409984190_135519_9777.jpg

n1409984190_135528_3173.jpg

I planned to go to the club as a Raspberry Girl, but my friend's decided to ditch me for another party, so I was stuck at home.

My second year of college (October 2009), I went to my friend's annual Halloween party as a lion (Yeah, I dunno...)

But transformed it into a "Eevee" costume by cutting off the lion tail, making a hole to fit a fox tail through, and wearing fox ears.

Halloween of 2010, I went to Devil's Night (and Chern's party) as Velma.

74278_494712735548_650040548_7411078_291615_n.jpg

At work, I was Pikachu.

19467_259477361186_659726186_473549.jpg Picture from NYE 2010

Then I decided...fuck cutesy/girly/sexy costumes. Halloween is meant for awesome/terrifying costumes.

And that's how I came up with the one for this year.

In the Past.... Dressed in a mail carrier uniform, with letters to Cthulhu, The Anti Christ, The Devil, etc... with zombie make-up.... I was the "Post Apocalypse"

I also have gone with a Hawaiian shirt, with pill bottles, booze, runny eye make-up.... I was a "Tropical Depression"

My all time favorite of mine is when I wore a loin cloth, ugly short sleeved button up shirt buttoned to the top, pocket protector, eye glasses with tape in the middle. A long black wig, a sword, tomahawk and books. I was Conan the librarian!

I have decided I will procure my Hallowe'en costume from the clothiers of Ren Faire. Angel, baby, angel!!!! Time to dress as a being fearful and beautiful...not just another bloke who decides that wearing lingerie abroad is a dashing good idea for celebrating this holiday

[randomIris]

Person 1 : "So, what are you supposed to be?"

Person 2 : "I'm a slut!"

Person 1 : "Yes, but what about your costume?"

[/randomIris]

ZING!

Edited by Iris

Not entirely sure, yet. For haunted housing, I'll probably just dress in my street clothes (as opposed to last year when I dressed as a darker version of Red Hiding Hood, blood and all. People thought I worked at the haunted houses. XD ). For parties, I'm thinking either Amy Pond or Donna Noble if I can convince my boyfriend to dress as one of the Doctors. Heh. For CC, I'll probably just be a faery (I made my own wings a few years ago and still haven't worn them yet) or recycle my Red Hiding Hood costume. It was pretty fraking rad.

As a kid, the only costumes I really remember was Jasmine (from Aladdin) when I was 8, Ginger Spice when I was 10, and an undead bride at 14. Meh. I couldn't really trick or treat when I was younger. My stepdad was thoroughly against it. >.<

Edited by BloodStainedParadise

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm no makeup artist, but I really wanted to try to make myself up as my profile picture this year.

Unfortunately, I have no idea how to do that...but it would look so cool.

left.gif

Edited by TronRP

• 2 months later...