DGN Night @ CC , Saturday August 27th - Eevee's bday night!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Megalicious

if you're new, you should REALLY show up. Eternal appearances are rare and memorable

This (and Eevees belated birthday) is why I WILL be there. Meg appearances are extremely rare as well, but I must at least get out before semester starts....I must!

Hot Fudge Holy Moley!! Lots of DGN'ers going this Saturday! Awesome!

Nightgaunt and I will be there as well. Can't wait!! We had LittleGaunt last weekend, so we missed seeing everyone then :( We're excited that we'll get to wish Eevee, June, and Siren a proper Happy Birthday this time, though! :D

And Eevee, since your turning 21, we mentioned to friends about getting you assfaced, and I'm not even going to tell you who offered their ass for that honor, lol.

Hot Fudge Holy Moley!! Lots of DGN'ers going this Saturday! Awesome!

Nightgaunt and I will be there as well. Can't wait!! We had LittleGaunt last weekend, so we missed seeing everyone then :( We're excited that we'll get to wish Eevee, June, and Siren a proper Happy Birthday this time, though! :D

And Eevee, since your turning 21, we mentioned to friends about getting you assfaced, and I'm not even going to tell you who offered their ass for that honor, lol.

This (and Eevees belated birthday) is why I WILL be there. Meg appearances are extremely rare as well, but I must at least get out before semester starts....I must!

Hells Yes!

Edited by bean

LOL EEVEE...so much love i think my teeth melted from the sweetness...and i puked in my mouth a little XD

I'm leaving another party early so i can be there my love!

And dear wifey...i would totally drive you... if i wasnt in fearndale beforehand T_T

Edited by savagehart

I will be there and im trying to get a certan sombody to come with me. I wont have makeup or wig on but will be wearing my outfit and have my violet feather earring and violet shaded glasses on. not sure what im gonna do with my hair yet.

I will be there and im trying to get a certan sombody to come with me.

**crosses fingers!** :D Thank you Havoc!

Nightgaunt and I are really excited about being able to go. We haven't actually met many new DGN'ers, and its sounds like there will at least be a few there, along with some awesome people we haven't seen in a while.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :peanutbutterjellytime: