DGN Night Aftermath (8 /20)

Had a great time! It was great to be back. Saw Troy who I had missed a lot :) Met Raev and Siren.. was a true pleasure. Saw TornAsunder who I believe doesn't remember meeting me years back, but that's ok. It was great to see you. Can't remember anyone elses name (sorry!) but had a blast. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

I hadn't been to City in so long, it felt great to be back to what was once my second home. I met a few new people, which was awesome, and I got to chat with many old friends, which is always a pleasure. I had so much fun last night and talked with so many people that I'm not even going to try to do the list thing. As an added bonus, a couple people I didn't know either pinched or smacked my ass because they thought I was Mstrbeau. When I turned around and they saw I wasn't him, they got so embarrassed but I said, "It's okay. I'm his official stunt double so smack away."

unf... I don't really remember much this time... hahahahaha.

I was pretty intoxicated.

Slogo gave me a run down of last weekend bahahaha. I think I can count on him for rundowns generally.

Oh lord.

I need to quit drinking

also, Chernobyl, :D. The only person that truly understands me.

rofl. .. . . baaaaaha.

Glitch and I finished a pint of Jack together in the car and then went in and it got blurry.

I still have paint all over myself, too. :|

Saw TornAsunder who I believe doesn't remember meeting me years back, but that's ok. It was great to see you.

nope, i honestly don't - only time i can think of might have been the goth karaoke night in the basement at that "apple" restaraunt!? no matter, was great to see you (again?) =P sorry we didn't get to talk more...

so, there were tons of people, and i'm going to try my best to list everyone i can recall seeing/talking with, in no particular order! :wink

spook

twb

bean

slogo

prick

victoriavengeance

troy

nyxiin

hellion

raev

siren

tiger

cowboy dave

shaun

iris

neptunebaby & hubby

eevee

pest

cherny

(edited to add...)

oh, think i saw zachariah messiah & riku namako but not sure...

i know there are, like, maybe 2-3 other people i saw, but can't recall - remind me, wouldja!? was great seeing you all, even though i was a bit less than outgoing. oh, and the bar staff pissed me off last night & i haven't decided whether i'm going to come back to cc again. seems like, any night that ends poorly/on a negative note for me there, is always due to the cc staff (bartenders/security in general). fuckers...

Edited by torn asunder

oh, and the bar staff pissed me off last night & i haven't decided whether i'm going to come back to cc again. seems like, any night that ends poorly/on a negative note for me there, is always due to the cc staff (bartenders/security in general). fuckers...

I had a problem at the bar too. All I wanted was two waters, one for me and one for TWB, but the bar staff said they had to count down their drawers before they could open them up again for sales. Fuck that. Have another drawer standing by so you can swap out immediately. Heck, I even had exact change so just take my cash, give me waters, and ring through the sale later when you're able too. So, I said fuck it. We had some Gatorade out in the car so we just left.

I had a problem at the bar too. All I wanted was two waters, one for me and one for TWB, but the bar staff said they had to count down their drawers before they could open them up again for sales. Fuck that. Have another drawer standing by so you can swap out immediately. Heck, I even had exact change so just take my cash, give me waters, and ring through the sale later when you're able too. So, I said fuck it. We had some Gatorade out in the car so we just left.

Wow. that's REALLY unprofessional. I can't imagine any place of business doing that... only at city *rolls eyes*

Had a great time! It was great to be back. Saw Troy who I had missed a lot :) Met Raev and Siren.. was a true pleasure. Saw TornAsunder who I believe doesn't remember meeting me years back, but that's ok. It was great to see you. Can't remember anyone elses name (sorry!) but had a blast. Looking forward to seeing everyone again soon.

I remember "wait here" and I waited... and you never came back. boo! Luckily I was waiting there anyway for a different reason. (thats general area is the DGN "gathering spot" and I try to stay there till 2ish) good to see you again.

Well I have no voice, I'd say it was wicked ^-^ I loved it.

Its a challenge to balance yelling loud enough to be heard with not yelling so loud that you break yourself. Also I have that problem when I go a long time without talking much and then I go to CC and talk a ton. :grouphug

Hopefully it was a good birthday for Siren and Pleasurekatzen. :band

I Got there after phone-dragging Cher & Pest down there kicking and screaming, with Shawn.

Somehow I think either prick hides from me or the experience is so epic that its to hard to keep it all in my mind.

As always my memory is piss poor with names, especially when some people don't realize my memory is bad, tell me their name once 3 weeks ago and I feel like I SHOULD know their name but don't want to offend them by asking like 4 times before I remember it. :X

Apparently I talked to Torn BEFORE CC , or at least that's his version or my memories version of his of events, (I could be even more confused than I thought maybe its Victoras bad infulence on me being perpetually blasted).... I think its just a plot to make me doubt my awesome memory powers. *makes skeptical face*

After 2 I danced for awhile and talked with nyx (who it was very nice to meet finally) but started getting tired... gotta get back in shape.. was fun.

Was good to see a reasonable facsimile of the amount of DGNers we used to get at CC (probably about half of what a "big" turnout used to be), its been slowly growing over the past six weeks or so (the size of the group) just have to keep going regularly especially the moderators and some of the key posters, that's just how it works if we can keep that troy guys ass going and keep drag-in them other folks down there by the hair that usually does the trick over time. Consistency of location / going regularly is the key.

I'd keep typing but I need to go do faceplant Number 2 as Im still not feeling that great.... was a good time though. Just have to keep at it.... *navigates toward the bed*

I had the best birthday party ever at City Club last night. I can't believe how many people actually showed up.

Torn Asunder came all the way from Kalamazoo. It was great meeting you, finally.

Chernobyl and Pestilence kept their appearance a surprise, which was awesome!

Tasteewondersbunny and Spook made a rare appearance. It was so nice to see you guys again. I owe TWB a big thank you. She knows why.

Zachariah Messiah and Pleasurekatzen were there celebrating their birthdays as well. I hope they had as much fun as I did.

I talked to Bean, Slogo, Eevee, Troy, Tyger, Cowboy Dave, prick, victoriavengeance, The Osaka Koneko, Nyxiin, Hellion, Shaun, Iris, Aaron Hingst, Doc, Neptunebaby and her husband.

My Canadian friends Sergio, Becki, Brian, Suzanne and Mike all came out.

If I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. Not only were there too many people to keep track of, but I was also very intoxicated.

Twas good times indeed :happydance , I met Siren, Raev, Bean, Spook, TWB, Torn, and Nyxen. Also I talked to VV, Chernobyl, Pest, Slogo, and Troy. Don't think I've ever spoken words to that many people in one night. Good times.

Dear lord what a night!

I walked in and immediately saw BEAN! <3 <3 <3 :jamin Fuck yes.

TWB - I always love talking to you. Thanks for letting me sit on your lap!

Spook - Just let me know when you want to head to the commune and run a bar!

Slogo - Happy to hear about new job. You will do well.

Black Jack - bro I don't see you out and about enough. Always a pleasure.

Chernobyl - Any time I have a Chernobyl sighting it's like a holiday for me. For serious.

Pest - See above statement.

Nyx - Great to meet you finally!

Victoria Vengeance - I told you I am a hugger ;)

Eevee - Any time I get Eevee hugs, my day is instantly better. You are the best hugger ever. :wink

Troy - only saw you for a moment but it's always good to see you there.

Neptune - I'm so glad you two made it out! I enjoyed standing there chatting with you guys for a while. It's nice to talk to people who are in my neighborhood!

Torn Asunder - I always enjoy seeing you out. I'll let you know how the workout tips you gave me pan out for me :D

Shaun - Good to meet you finally!

pRick - Only really saw for a brief moment. Everything ok? You seemed a little out of it...

Tyger - One of my good friends. I value your friendship and our conversations, even when you are calling me an old fucker :)

Cowboydave - do you even read this bro? :p

Hellion - Good to see you were in much better shape this time. Last time I saw you I was worried about you.

Pleasurekatzen - you looked like you had a great night! See you Friday!

....there is more...but gotta go. I'll edit and add more in a bit!