DGN has boobies. FB does not. DGN is better!

Yeah.. Fuck social media. DGN is as far as I go for social media. Good luck trying to find me on Facebook. I find life is so much better WITHOUT Facebook than with. Once upon a time I had a Myspace, but I deleted that well before it went down the shitter. I'm happier with my handful of friends than having a whole plethora of people "following" me online, "tracking" my life. I'd rather have 4 good friends than 200 shitty ones. Besides, sometimes it's best not to be found.

We thought about getting a boobies upgrade for DGN but the existing set that we installed years ago seem so familiar and pillow-like that an upgrade might not even be possible.

Well, that all depends on your upgrade...

...though I'm not volunteering :rofl:

Well I never really left I just peek in here and there as since moving from Michigan I been on a wild and crazy adventure. So yeah I think I will post a bit more often. I do have my facebook but thats because I have some family and alot of people including none goths who I keep in touch with.

So yeah as some of you may know I am moving to Leipzig Germany. Birthplace of Rammsteins Till Lindemann and my gorgeous husband.So theres my lame claim to fame anyways haha well aside from the time i nearly ended up in a car wreck with Mark Jackson and Joe Letz lol. So stoked and excited since this is the home of one of the biggest Gothic festivals in the world going strong now since 1992 and a pretty large Dark scene with clubs, shops and even communities of sub culture Leute living together or sharing homes and apartments. Theres an Absinthe bar as well. Leipzig has a big arts and music scene as well.

Once we move I am setting up a Gothic Embassy. I will be happy to open my home for friends in the scene to come to for events, festivals and visits. It will be my studio and showroom for my projects, photography and interior decorating. I want to be able to help friends who have wanted to experience the German goth scene and travel a safe and relaxing place to come meet up and even crash for free though i would only ask depending on length of stay chipping in towards food and having spending money for your travel and stuff, My husband and I can help you navigate and translate if your not fluent in German and I will gather all the information I can on goings on across Germany, scene events, concerts, clubs and with the plethora of resources it wont be hard. Theres like at least 5 magazine publications alone dedicated to goth and subculture lifestyle, music, fashion, literature and entertainment. Its great as they also come with CDs and DVDs and other goodies like stickers, posters and stuff. Of course anyone interested in any materials and stuff like this can order them through me if you can not get a subscription in the US I can post on here the different publications and the prices and even posts photos of them so if you want you can order it with postage supplied and I will be more than happy to send that unless you can buy them online other places easier which in that case if I find those out I will send links. I know how much many of you love German and European bands and the sad fact only a handful of them ever come to the states to tour in a handful of cities. So coming here for festivals is a great way to see alot of your favorites and maybe even meet them.

So if any of you lovelies wish to stop by hit me up and let me know how I can help you with a German connection if you don't already have one. :p I mean I got my start in the D and it got me started on my path to where I find myself now. So I am more than happy to be someone you can talk to, ask questions and make plans or connect you to the Euro scene.

By the way if none of you have seen yet the first ever Alt Fest in the UK is a massive festival, the biggest yet and was started through kickstarting and crowd sourcing and was very democratic asking people what they wanted and well so far its grown massive and is offering not only an impressive line up but a fully immersive and diverse experience for all ages. I am impressed and at the same time bummed I can not go since I have so many priorities and little money at this time. I can bet if this is successful it will give German festivals a run for their money. I hope the US looks upon this too and sets something up similar to help maybe breath some new life into the US scene.

Ok well I rambled on plenty. Please feel free to chat to me and I will get back to you asap. Thanks for reading und Tschüss!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well, this DGNer is on rubber heels since their rubber wheels are in the shop due to a flat tire Thursday while running errands... :dry:

Fortunately, I did make it off the freeway before it deflated completely...thankful for the little things...

Edited by TronRP

• 2 years later...