I got a laptop for $100 dollars. Its nothing special but it gets the job done. This will make my likelihood of posting +2 where ever there is WiFi at least.

For the internet you dont need much computer really, its more about the speed of the net connection. Good to see there is a +2 possibility of Blackjack sightings.

I got a laptop for $100 dollars. Its nothing special but it gets the job done. This will make my likelihood of posting +2 where ever there is WiFi at least.

The laptop I obtained is so old I can't even run Minecraft on it....but it internets...so I can't complain.doughboy.gif

The laptop I obtained is so old I can't even run Minecraft on it....but it internets...so I can't complain.doughboy.gif

"i can't even run minecraft on it" lol

Oddly all but the oldest crappiest computers are still more "convenient" than the best smartphones for surfing the net in most cases. (some exceptions depending on what your doing)

I hadn't seen the new "mobile" DGN, but it is much more easy to navigate than it used to be. I love touch-screen phones, but as a nail biter, trying to push a TINY piece of screen was hell.

Edited by f0rged

I hadn't seen the new "mobile" DGN, but it is much more easy to navigate than it used to be. I love touch-screen phones, but as a nail biter, trying to push a TINY piece of screen was hell.

There is a newer version of the mobile software , but it screws so many things up when you upgrade that I usually wait like 5 versions before I spend the 40 hours it takes to get DGN back to its "regular" self after all the glitches the upgrades seem to cause.

No matter what they do a mouse/keyboard is just going to be easier. Not convenient to carry an mouse and keyboard around with you, but when they are available its just a lot more precise.

...and stop bitin your nails its not good for you, bad girl! :spank

...and stop bitin your nails its not good for you, bad girl! :spank

Yeah yeah yeah...I know. I actually managed to stop for about 6 months and had beautiful real nails for the first time ever! Then stress skyrocketed again and I started chomping them down..

Yeah yeah yeah...I know. I actually managed to stop for about 6 months and had beautiful real nails for the first time ever! Then stress skyrocketed again and I started chomping them down..

Hrmm maybe try massages or something. Not sure how stressed are you are. (serious problem I have)

well good attempt but ... no nail biting! bad! *does this harder* :spank

Hrmm maybe try massages or something. Not sure how stressed are you are. (serious problem I have)

well good attempt but ... no nail biting! bad! *does this harder* :spank

I'm very stressed unfortunately..there is way too much going on in my life and I don't know how to handle most of it..

I'm very stressed unfortunately..there is way too much going on in my life and I don't know how to handle most of it..

Valium works good short term. Although sounds like you need something else if its a continuous problem and not just "spikes" of it. Which is different for everyone. (I have a brain injury that causes massive stress so I have both problems, short term and long term stress lets call it). Massage does work good but, similar to Valium its a short term fix, although a lifesaver if you get to the point of panic in a bad situation. I've been at this "stress reduction" thing for 9 years, "simple" stuff like drinking a lot of water, exersize etc helps.

I used to sort of "pick at" and bite my nails/fingers and crack my neck as a stress habit but that got pretty bad finally got over it at some point, i guess due to a combination of some of the above (and a lot of other trial and error crap).

Anxiety suuuuuuucks. Even better is people that think its just some silly little problem and think we can just "snap out of it" makes ya feel great. =(

I just have so many thing to check every day I forget to ever check DGN, I never was good at keeping up with forums.

I'm on a few other forums myself and one of them that I used to practically live on , I go months without checking due to just like you say, having so much other stuff as well. No real fix for that other than to change priorities or magicly add more hours in the day hah. Good to see you regardless even if its only occasionally. :welcome: Hope your doing ok life-wise and such.

• 1 year later...

Maan, I thought looking through City Club's pictures on FB made me feel old. I don't even have a clue abou the people Slogo mentioned. Nor many of the others either for that matter. My life changed dramatically (as well it needed to) and I had to move on. Still I wll always have a huge soft spot for DGN.

My golden age on DGN starred such names as: Troy, ManicQueen, Torn Asunder, WaterLily, Titus, spacin, Reaper, Daevion, Scary Guy, Jane Dead, Jarodaka, Lord Shaper, Brandy Phaedra (forget her DGN name), Gaf, Cowboy Dave, KitKat, Meg, Saechalyn, Nienna, Angelbeast, Taz, ...

Yes, what she said.. Has anyone heard anything from any of these people? I haven't talked to Mark "Gaf the horse with tears" in a long time, and Titus and Waterlily just disappeared all together.. I remember when Angelbeast started that other forum and a few people left here and never came back. What about KitKat? Anyone remember the titles of any of his books? I wanted to check them out.

Just about a week ago i was thinking to myself that the site had been left adrift. There used to be so many more people posting on here years ago, what happened while i was trapped in rural southern ohio? Everyone disappeared. When the site stopped working I thought it had died altogether. Where is all the peoples?

I've always had this problem with the fact I live 2,500 miles away now. Yeah the internet is always right there. But life on the west coast demands I pay attention to it and thoughts drift away from MI.

I'm always back on here though when I'm in town (like now). But trips back to MI have been fewer and fewer. And this recent trip may even be close to the last as family either dies or moves away. :(

But I think I'll make a note on the wall over the computer when I get home. "Check DGN every so often jerk!" ;)

Edited by spacin

I really wasnt going to start posting again although its only been a few days, however, I been on here for a few years..actually four next month. To be honest I had known about this site but well I never joined because I thought it sounded so immature and I was just never into online socialization, and I never thought of myself as a goth....dark, deep...yes and thats how I have always been but I met someone on a dating site who was a member and he pretty much made me join (i think he was super happy he had a new chic..who knows) well I ended up loving it because The fun...the silliness..when I told him to peace out I almost left the site but I became drawn tosomeone here and that was why I stayed...I also met some of the most amazing people that I havent really seen lately as Iam just getting real again about my life...I was a trainwreck my whole time on here..I got up in a nightmare...as a result I know that people are out to hurt you and I also realized people love to watch you fall...people tend to sit and wait for u to fuck up....voyeurs....l feel that I would rather be apart of the little bit of life we have left...rather than be a spectator....so basically a few ppl currently on here have mynumberif I am needed but for m must move forwarde DGNIS BITTERSWEET....but thr bitter and hurt Ifelt is too much..

• 9 months later...

It used to be a LOT of fun. And I actually made genuine friends, here. Life happened, and I took a break. My life is still happening...and I came back last year under this name. Brenda Starrr is dead and gone. Another lifetime. And my return wasn't what I had hoped. In fact, it was awful and unwarranted. Yet, here I am...again. This site was a huge part of why I moved here from Baltimore.

It could be fun again. Right?