Hmm.. I would post here more often.. if I had more time in the day. I spend like 12 hours a day m-f on the computer, and then when I get home, I seriously don't want to turn the damn thing on. I've also been scarce from my friends from here, which I truly regret.. I got to stop doing that. I miss you guys, and I just need to suck up the tired excuses, and make some time for some of you.

In the past 12 months, I've been to several different countries, and states traveling for work and whatever, which is stuff I really enjoy doing, but I also enjoy having an amazing group of friends whom I've seemed to have lost touch with along the way. I miss the days when I was in daily contact with some of you.. others of you, not so much, but that's called a family.

We should plan a get together, and hang out. I miss you all, and am nostalgic for the days we all hung out fairly regularly. I have the same phone number as always, please send me a random text.. I will try to do the same. :)

Hmm.. I would post here more often.. if I had more time in the day. I spend like 12 hours a day m-f on the computer, and then when I get home, I seriously don't want to turn the damn thing on. I've also been scarce from my friends from here, which I truly regret.. I got to stop doing that. I miss you guys, and I just need to suck up the tired excuses, and make some time for some of you.

In the past 12 months, I've been to several different countries, and states traveling for work and whatever, which is stuff I really enjoy doing, but I also enjoy having an amazing group of friends whom I've seemed to have lost touch with along the way. I miss the days when I was in daily contact with some of you.. others of you, not so much, but that's called a family.

We should plan a get together, and hang out. I miss you all, and am nostalgic for the days we all hung out fairly regularly. I have the same phone number as always, please send me a random text.. I will try to do the same. :)

A get together is a good idea!

Maan, I thought looking through City Club's pictures on FB made me feel old. I don't even have a clue abou the people Slogo mentioned. Nor many of the others either for that matter. My life changed dramatically (as well it needed to) and I had to move on. Still I wll always have a huge soft spot for DGN.

My golden age on DGN starred such names as: Troy, ManicQueen, Torn Asunder, WaterLily, Titus, spacin, Reaper, Daevion, Scary Guy, Jane Dead, Jarodaka, Lord Shaper, Brandy Phaedra (forget her DGN name), Gaf, Cowboy Dave, KitKat, Meg, Saechalyn, Nienna, Angelbeast, Taz, ...

LOL Holla! I was thinking the same thing.. Like WOAH! I'm old! ;)

LOL Holla! I was thinking the same thing.. Like WOAH! I'm old! ;)

Holy crap its nienna, was just talking about you like 5 minutes ago.

Its funny hearing people say "the regulars arent here anymore" and what they are talking about are "regulars" from say 2 years ago or , yet another different group of regulars from 6 months ago as if its a "new" thing to have the "the regulars" change to different people. We've been hearing "dgn isnt the same" evey few months for a long, long time. Youngins. =P

I remember like 10 years ago somone saying "omg DGN just isnt the same anymore" , at that time DGN wasnt even a year old.

Not sure if you saw this or not Happy Birthday Nienna

• 4 weeks later...

HEY EVERYONE, SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND MUCH. IVE BEEN GOING THROUGH SOME DARK TIMES FOR A WHILE. IM BACK IN MICHIGAN, BUT IN EAST LANSING NOW WITH MY NEW MAN, HIS LAZY CAT & A COOL ASS CHICK! HOW IS EVERYONE (INCLUDING PRICK)?!?!

• 4 weeks later...

Well I'm back. Haven't been on in a while and yes, I kinda blame facebook. I just usually go on there, post on my tumblr all day and maybe a tweet or 2 if I think about it, but I'm making an effort now to come back on here more often.

Its a lot to do with the activity level. Activity breeds more activity , strange how it works, its a tipping point at some level of activity. Myself and a few key people have to get the place more active and then it sort of snowballs (been through this hi-low activity thing like 5 times) always the same pattern, problem is getting it back in gear takes a ton of work.

I started spending all my money towards things like rent and insurance and phone bill .......... actually that's all the money I have... so I've been a hermit and not goin' out :[ I wanna see everyone soon though, especially because I'm moving to lansing.

*snatches VV* *turns her into a Chibi* oops, sorry your stuck now.

Hey thats partly what DGN is for, you know, keepin the kids together even if they arent geographicly close. Some crazies dont even live in the USA. =)

*puts VV Chibi back in his pocket*

Well, I just got a computer, so I'm hoping to be back here somewhat regularly...

:happydance Quick somebody snatch her up before she wanders! ...oops that was supposed to be for the secret DGN ninjas, you saw nothing.

My system of posting is just logon to DGN, roll my face across the keyboard and hope for the best. I'm not sure how good that works but it's been useful.