Some people have no interest in this sort of "volunteer" work , which is fine feel free to ignore this.

I'm going to make a series of little posts with these things, and link to them in my signature (if others would do that too it would be helpful) occasionally people ask me "how can I help" well... i have to assume more than just the people that ask me, MIGHT want to help...

Promote DGN

By FAR this is what we need the most help with. A good promoter is worth their weight in gold. Some ideas:

1. Recommend that people come join DGN via the various social networking websites (twitter etc)

2. Link To Us On your FB page, personal website or whatever internet location you can.

3. "Real life" promotion, this is always key, a link on a website is great, but nothing beats a personal invitation to come check something out. It can take a lot of work but it tends to lead to the strongest community bonds.

4. Join the STREET TEAM.<--- If you have the energy/motivation this is the best way, especially if you can make it to DGN Night or some of the other clubs / concerts / locations likely to have people that may be interested in DGN.

If you want to help the community , that is, what you are doing is not just yourself, but the whole place, it will often lead us to make different decisions about what we spend our time doing if it was only for our personal benefit.