What Online Clothing / accessories Store Have you Spent the Most money at?

I dont do a lot of online shopping but I did buy two pairs of boots from Pennangalan.co.uk. Total amount spent was around $380.

I prefer to know how it fits before I buy it... rarely will I take the risk.

• 2 weeks later...

does jewelry count as a clothing store cause if it does definitively bodyartforms.com other then that ebay!

Probably should rename this thread "fashion / clothing / accessories store" rather than just clothing

I get most of the clothes I buy online at Goodgoth.com.

Goodgoth.com

*makes link and clicks to check it out*

I dont do a lot of online shopping but I did buy two pairs of boots from Pennangalan.co.uk. Total amount spent was around $380.

I prefer to know how it fits before I buy it... rarely will I take the risk.

Leatherup.com for all my riding gear. For what it sells its dirt cheap :). Everything else I like to try on.

I've not actually DONE it but one thing I've always thought about doing is to go to the store and try stuff on / check sizes and what not, then order online afterward. This is usually because they so rarely have the sizes I need, but it could be done for frugality reasons too. (been wearing the same 2 pairs of jeans and 1 pair of pants for like 3 years so its not a super high priority for me (due to the cash outlay not that i don't want to get new stuff))

Over the years, I have spent a fortune ordering clothing from Lip Service. My boots usually come from Good Goth.

you mean you have... more than like.. two pairs of boots? (half teasing, i just am perpetually amazed at the variety of shoes/boots some people have)

you mean you have... more than like.. two pairs of boots? (half teasing, i just am perpetually amazed at the variety of shoes/boots some people have)

Actually, I just wear through them far too quickly. I'm on my third pair of the exact same boots and I just discovered a hole in one of them.

Actually, I just wear through them far too quickly. I'm on my third pair of the exact same boots and I just discovered a hole in one of them.

Wow. Although I guess I don't have much experience with fancy boots (other than looking at them a lot) all of mine except for one pair which went missing *shakes angry fist at the universe* have been basically just "work boots" which happen to fit the theme around here, so luckily for my empty pockets, last a long time.

*wishes happy thoughts toward the longevity of your current boots*

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

*goes to discountstripper.com* ahahah no judgement! just more googling.

I spend a lot of money on ebay. I just got my very first steel boned corset [i'm a grown up goth now!] on Ebay for 16 dollars. because I am awesome. :) I buy almost all of my clothing at the salvation army, with the small amount that I get on clearance at hot topic [staples such as crappy plastic corsets, tutus, and stuff to rip up.]

I pretty much buy band shirts or little boy's shirts, cut off the collar and rip them up. and wear that and tutus. and i'm set.

I bought my first pair of boots at salvation army, they're a knock off doc brand and 8 holes. 20 bucks.

Edited by victoriavengeance

• 2 years later...

My fashion money pit of choice is mainly eBay for my lipstick, accessories, costumes and T.U.K. boots. My shoes are Demonia from pleaserusa.com. My jeans come from generally clearance items at HOTTOPIC.com. But I do generally tend to drop the most amount of cash/credit on eBay :biggrin:

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Well with my size it can be difficult to find much in my sizes though I am fortunate that when I want to browse or buy a few bits here and there if I have some money I have. These are shops in Leipzig that cater to goths, metal heads, and punks. Its my size factor that frustrates me the most because I ogle all the gorgeous clothing that even if I could afford it is out of reach. I live where theres a plethora shops. So close yet so far away lol.

Wonderland 13

EMP

DarXity

Queen of Darkness

Blacky Pearl

Then online sites like Darkages.de, Black Impressions, Xtrax, Mainstream-Killer-Shop.de

Of course Etsy as well for more unique and beautiful pieces which I mainly just dream about and well can get more custom stuff as well that may cater to big goths.

Then when WGT comes the Black Market is full of vendors from all over the world including the above listed and other artisans including fangsmiths and various specialty goods and services.

• 3 months later...

Etsy has become quite the source for my online shopping needs. I do still use many other services and stores especially locally with the plethora of local goth shops but when I want something custom or unique I go to Etsy. I just spent like $500 on 2 custom pieces form Hysteria Machine and well shes even throwing in a few accessories free that normally go for about $25-$40 which is awesome. Got most my husbands outfit from Ebay and Darkages.de and accessories locally.