"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Taken from both Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32, New American Standard Version. If Christ himself doesn't even know when he's coming back, that loon certainly doesn't.

Actually, if you go by what people were saying originally the last date was not supposed to be the rapture it was judgement day and then the rapture date was the one listed. So since you have already been judged NOW would be the time to go apeshit... :peanutbutterjellytime: ...apeshit accomplished!

I think the rapture did occur, I think from what I remember didn't the bible say that the rapture was when Christ would call upon the pure peeps and then all of a sudden you would be standing in a field and then you would look over, and you would see that other's would vanish into thin air? Or something like that? I think what happened is Christ looked down at us, and was like "damn, noone pure left to take". Now we move to phase two....

If you would excuse me I am gonna go burn in hell now.........

I don't get why he thinks he can predict it when the book says know one will know when it happens. Does he ever explain how he knows even though christ doesn't know?

It just like how Islam has been twisted for some of the people over there. It is a religion of peace if you do it right...just like every other religion...but people twisted it to the point where genocide, mass murder, and random murder are all considered good.

If you use religion "right" then you can wield some insane power and cause chaos...the end result is hatred you can focus or tons of money from idiots...both sides did it in the fight over the holy land a while ago.

I was watching a recent Nova where scientists who study earthquakes said there was a high likelihood in the next 30 years California would have an earthquake as bad or worse than Haiti. If it happens and this Camping guy is around I could see him trying to use it as leverage for his delusions/comic gold.

I think from what I remember didn't the bible say that the rapture was ...

Actually, the Bible doesn't say anything at all about the rapture. It speaks of end times, sure, but the rapture is one of the many things the Catholics made up (they also made up purgatory, it's not in the Bible at all).

"But of that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone." Taken from both Matthew 24:36 and Mark 13:32, New American Standard Version. If Christ himself doesn't even know when he's coming back, that loon certainly doesn't.

There was a billboard with Matthew's verse and above it it said "Well that was awkward..."

HAHAHA.

I was watching a recent Nova where scientists who study earthquakes said there was a high likelihood in the next 30 years California would have an earthquake as bad or worse than Haiti. If it happens and this Camping guy is around I could see him trying to use it as leverage for his delusions/comic gold.

Honestly, from what the revelations say, if it is the end times, this is just the beginning; 2/3 of the Earth will be destroyed. freaky crap.

Actually, the Bible doesn't say anything at all about the rapture. It speaks of end times, sure, but the rapture is one of the many things the Catholics made up (they also made up purgatory, it's not in the Bible at all).

DING DING DING, THANK YOUUU SPOOK. No one does their homework. The rapture was made up. Not a biblical thing. While the revelations allude to something like it, or mention that there may be something similar, there is NOTHING in the bible about the rapture. And no one knows this, and just freaks out.

Also can we talk about how annoying people are, especially those that were going around screaming "OMG END OF THE WORLD IS THIS WEEKEND" last week? HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING, if the rapture had happened, that wouldn't be the end of the world. That would be the rapture, and the beginning of the tribulations set forth and the trumpets in the revelations.

Damn...I've lost all hope.

On another note...do we need another rapture? I mean, there's like an orgy everytime someone claims rapture...........

:devil:

....That being said, WE NEED MORE RAPTURES!!!!!

This subject has about as much credibility as Geraldo Rivera had when he did that special on unlocking Al Capone's vault.

I heard about that.... thats when Randy Savage escaped and prevented the Rapture with the help of Bigfoot!

• 3 months later...

Yeah yeah yeah, coming to wipe everyone out. Wanna know how? First off I can only maintain so many active personalities without error, eventually as I shut some down others are going to notice. Then I'm gonna get slapped, or maybe have cold water thrown on me. Once that happens yer all gone.

But don't worry, I won't allow anyone who makes their guess public to be correct.

Edited by Vater Araignee

• 4 weeks later...