Photos you've taken

3 hours ago, Troy Spiral said:

Nice!

Good to see you pop in!  Hope it won't be as rare a happening as it has been! 

I am going to start coming back.  Had some things go down since 2011.  Moved around a bit and needed to take a break from things for a while.

Here's a sunset I took in 2013.  This is one of 3 I had on public display, the bridge I posted earlier is another one, when the DIA did an event with the DCA called Art in the Streets.  So I can actually say I had the privilege of having some of my photo work used in a public display for local artists.

Edited by Draco1958

On 3/27/2016 at 1:51 AM, Draco1958 said:

I am going to start coming back.  Had some things go down since 2011.  Moved around a bit and needed to take a break from things for a while.

Sorry to hear this (not sure how I didn't see this until just now)  I actually around that same time had some problems myself, which is why DGN is not what it used to be , activity wise.  Its all about promotion , and asking for promotion help.  Gotta do it like every week or things just slowly become inactive. 

23 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

This is unique.  The way the tree top ends and the leaves changing color give it a very unusual appearance.  Almost like a bird sitting on top.

IMG_2897.JPG

Didn't notice until you pointed it out.  Kinda like say a very large red bird, or could be say a baby dragon... or a two headed ... something.

Neat image. 

• 2 months later...