Photos you've taken

I went back a few pages and didn't see a thread for this, which shocks me seeing as there are so many people who are either professional or freelance photographers on the board. Or even people who just take random photos and happen to be proud when they get a good one here and there. Took the following ones within the past week. Mostly of our pets, but they're still really effin' cute to look at :tongue:. Except our dog Frank, he's a jackass and has "smack me" face. Not saying I actually smack him, but I do have to stop myself from doing it constantly. Even though he has Frank Face, which is the term we now use to describe anyone who has an annoying face, he still has his cute moments.

I went back a few pages and didn't see a thread for this, which shocks me seeing as there are so many people who are either professional or freelance photographers on the board. Or even people who just take random photos and happen to be proud when they get a good one here and there. Took the following ones within the past week. Mostly of our pets, but they're still really effin' cute to look at :tongue:. Except our dog Frank, he's a jackass and has "smack me" face. Not saying I actually smack him, but I do have to stop myself from doing it constantly. Even though he has Frank Face, which is the term we now use to describe anyone who has an annoying face, he still has his cute moments.

100_2819.jpg

100_2812.jpg

100_2807.jpg

100_2799.jpg

100_2797.jpg

100_2800.jpg

Edited by Chernobyl

I realize now that the only photo which didn't come from within the last week is the one of Zombo and Tribble on the top of the rat cage. The rat died in March :crybaby:. Pest took the photo randomly one day awhile ago, so I can't take credit for it either way. I just found my silver camera a few days ago. I thought it was packed away for awhile now but it was in my desk the whole time :rofl:. He knew it was there and took that shot so I'd be surprised with kittens when I picked up my camera and turned it on.

I realize now that the only photo which didn't come from within the last week is the one of Zombo and Tribble on the top of the rat cage. The rat died in March :crybaby:. Pest took the photo randomly one day awhile ago, so I can't take credit for it either way. I just found my silver camera a few days ago. I thought it was packed away for awhile now but it was in my desk the whole time :rofl:. He knew it was there and took that shot so I'd be surprised with kittens when I picked up my camera and turned it on.

Well, I have a ton of great picture from here in the Dominican Republic...but I tear the fabric of time and space whenever I try to make the pictures appear online. I am here with communication nerds so maybe they can help tomorrow...pics of a giant field of pot would be good yes?

Isn't that what the whole "pictures and photography" forum is for??????????

*Facepalm*

Yeah, but I figured this thread would be cool for just, random kind of pictures. You know, the stuff you don't want to start a whole thread for, but still want to share :happy:.

Yeah, but I figured this thread would be cool for just, random kind of pictures. You know, the stuff you don't want to start a whole thread for, but still want to share :happy:.

i always figured that any creative pictures of which one was proud, belonged in the "creations" forum, as a picture is unique to the photographer, and as such is their creation...

that being said, here's an inverted pic of south haven pier.

I like. The effect makes it look like an icy vortex.

I like. The effect makes it look like an icy vortex.

I call this masterpiece "Kitchen Squatter". It's a portrayal of the types of things you might wake up to in your house, mainly if you're me, but I'm sure it happens to other people also...

I call this masterpiece "Kitchen Squatter". It's a portrayal of the types of things you might wake up to in your house, mainly if you're me, but I'm sure it happens to other people also...

100_2829.jpg

100_2829.jpg

kay i give up who is it?

kay i give up who is it?

Boshy, you couldn't tell by the sock? It's Constantin, of course.

Boshy, you couldn't tell by the sock? It's Constantin, of course.
Edited by Chernobyl

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...