Is Anyone Else Freaked Out By Giant Bunny Rabbits?

Okay, I got our local paper yesterday and this photo was on the front page. Is anyone else freaked out by giant bunny rabbits? Or am I just weird? It looks like the little girl is saying "help me, help me"!

http://lapeerareaview.mihomepaper.com/news/2011-04-21/Front_Page/Hippity_Hoppity.html

I'm freaked out by them for a different reason. I was stationed in Germany in the late '80s and my unit was selected to patrol a section of the Czech border (the cold war was winding down but we still had to play Army). One night as I was walking around in the dark on the edge of a forest I heard something howl pretty close to where I was. I put on my night vision glasses and saw a rabbit hop out of the bushes. The problem? The old style night vision gives you really crappy depth perception. There were trees some distance behind the rabbit but with the lack of depth perception it looked like he was about the size of a cave bear. Scared the crap out of 18 year-old me.

I hate rabbits.

Im ok with them when they bring jelly beans, marshmallow peeps and Cadbury eggs!

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CADBURRY CREME EGGS THEY ARE MINE ALL MINE MINE MINE!

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY CADBURRY CREME EGGS THEY ARE MINE ALL MINE MINE MINE!

scary+Easter+bunny.jpg

The creepiest part of this photo is that there's a little kid's leg on the left hand side in the grass.

The creepiest part of this photo is that there's a little kid's leg on the left hand side in the grass.
Edited by Chernobyl

meh... i don't see what's so scary about giant rabbits...

500full-donnie-darko-poster.jpg

Oh great! It took months for me to get that bunny out of my head after seeing that movie. Im not normally freak out by stuff in movies. But that giant freaky bunny scared the crap out of me! For weeks I was afraid to look in the bathroom mirror cause I kept seeing that bunny thing standing behind me. And so I will have to spend some more time trying to get that out of my head.

Edited by LadyKay

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...