well had i not been so lazy i may have been a different number but i like 11. so 11 is good for me. but i also like 3, 5, 9, sometimes 1 and 8, not always 4 but it is ok since it is half of 8, and of course 23. but waiting for 23 would have just been ridiculous. that and i had no idea we were going to be "numbered". is this some sort of tracking device? are we being... watched? *looks around nervously... stops picking nose*

No. 1 and we want information....information...information from #6.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

heres the 411 from 6, 2 has been stalking 1 for a really long time now. So long that 2 has a major identity problem. 2 is starting to believe that HE is number 1 (whatafuckingloser) AND I will add that 8 has been eating number 11s porridge whilst wearing a tutu.

Edited by Marblez

• 8 years later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/27/2004 at 11:45 PM, Marblez said:

heres the 411 from 6, 2 has been stalking 1 for a really long time now. So long that 2 has a major identity problem. 2 is starting to believe that HE is number 1 (whatafuckingloser) AND I will add that 8 has been eating number 11s porridge whilst wearing a tutu.

Who wrote this? LOL.  I must read more of my old stuff now. But first I must find out who numbers 1, 2, 8 and 11 are. Bunch of sick puppies.

Edited by Marblez
Completion

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

You have to look in the address bar.  You will see this: http://www.detroitgothic.net/index.php?/profile/81923-moe-falcon/ which means you are 81923 which doesn't sound right.

No, that's accurate.  There are a LOT of old accounts that probably need to be culled, which haven't made a single post or logged in in YEARS.  Maybe they have been but the numbers still increase because that's just how it works.