• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see...

He's blunt and direct (it's only rudeness if the person is just too sensitive for their own good)

He won't back-pedal when giving his thoughts and opinions nor will he patronize anyone to spare their feelings; you don't like it, that's for you to work out

He appreciates dark humor

He's not squeamish or faint of heart

There's his knowledge and love of film

He's also not content to just settle for what we have as far as the local dark music scene goes

He has his principles which he stands by

He's a helluva dj

Let's see...

He's blunt and direct (it's only rudeness if the person is just too sensitive for their own good)

He won't back-pedal when giving his thoughts and opinions nor will he patronize anyone to spare their feelings; you don't like it, that's for you to work out

He appreciates dark humor

He's not squeamish or faint of heart

There's his knowledge and love of film

He's also not content to just settle for what we have as far as the local dark music scene goes

He has his principles which he stands by

He's a helluva dj

(Thanks joey, you have no idea how much you have brightened my day.)

You are an awesome artist and know a ton about music, and not just the dark/spooky kind :)

(Thanks joey, you have no idea how much you have brightened my day.)

You are an awesome artist and know a ton about music, and not just the dark/spooky kind :)

Won me over years ago when Deadline was first starting up and he came up and asked me what I specifically wanted to hear.

Also very cryptic, which annoys some people but intrigues me. Guess let's say you're harder to figure out than a Rubic's cube, but it's more fun than one :laugh:.

Going to say sharp dresser. Not over extravagant and having to slap on a pile of white face and guyliner to get the creepy darkness across, to me that is super bat shitting gothdustrial.

Won me over years ago when Deadline was first starting up and he came up and asked me what I specifically wanted to hear.

Also very cryptic, which annoys some people but intrigues me. Guess let's say you're harder to figure out than a Rubic's cube, but it's more fun than one :laugh:.

Going to say sharp dresser. Not over extravagant and having to slap on a pile of white face and guyliner to get the creepy darkness across, to me that is super bat shitting gothdustrial.

Wow this thread is weird, lol. Not used to this.

Chern, you are cool because you just dont give a fuck. You are who you are and proud of it. And you try and go out and support the scene in more ways than most, despite being broke alot of the time.