Recommend a band/song

Raev

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know how to post clips on here.

But, I've been recently listening to a band called Ghost.

Not into the message they're putting into their music, but the vocals and music sound pretty cool.

Do you know how to cut & paste? (control X after highligting the URL then control V to paste) just click on the little box that looks like 3 squares on top of each other (second row of buttons above were you type your message, the one closest to the middle) its called "add media" if you hover over it. :)

Were Did You Sleep Last Night

I actually spent like 3 months researching Ledbelly and have pissed away a TON of money on CDs in years past, but this version still is my favorite. (hard to pick any kurt-written song as he has so many)

video is crappy but was the best audio quality one i could find (and its still not that great).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why- because it is one of the ONLY songs that can move me to tears EVERY time I hear it. I like the movie version better, I like the lullaby feel... it makes it so much more intimate.

Easily one my favorite floyd ever... actually recently played this for a friend and it moved her to tears as it always does me.... That's my favorite part of DGN.... everyone is a little broken, a little scarred and it's the deepest, smartest, toughest of them all that are able to show their tears. Thank you for making this a better and safer place ;) One of few I like more is the final cut off the final cut album....

Edited by Riochat