• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YY_0FsVVcU

Yes.. yes phee you did make me sit through that whole thing. =P (phee knows i love him)

I always listen to the whole song in this topic. Sort of force myself even if im not in the mood. Never know when giving something more of a chance than you might otherwise have turns into a love.

Some nice, family-friendly music that nobody needs to dance to. :cheers:

Kind of on a kick of this band.

These are both fun for the whole family! :gathering:

side note... I miss the days before club tastes switched to the four on the floor EBM dance beats. You CAN dance to this sort of stuff and murphy and the cure , the beat just isnt as obvious. Annoying shift in tastes, not that i dont like EBM, I do, just wish it hadn't nearly swallowed the club scene whole. (and no i'm not one of the cranky jackasses that just bitch endlessly about playlists, I can dance just fine to what is played these days, gotta pay the bills somehow, it is what it is, just saying i miss it)

J.G. is the real deal.

This guy has worked with, praised by, been ripped off by , kicked ass and raised the bar for everyone from Reznor to Zombie to Front 242 even elder statesmen Nick Cave for 25+ years. Even Lydia Lunch, Pantera and Adult Swim aren't safe. Mastery of full Orchestra to the most experimental grinders. Hard to pick any single song almost a travesty to do so. One of the best renascence men no one's heard of.

No really.

The clocks are overwound

The bells don't make a sound

They used to toll for me

I guess my time is now

No daylight savings, now

Regret the time you slept

It's one third of your life

And precious minutes lost

You get up and sleep

And go to the bar

But how long have I been

Going on and on and on

Time marches on

Blink then it's gone

Make no mistake

To Babylon

(this one is hard to appreciate out of he context of the full album some of the acts we think of as "modern groundbreakers" seem to have borrowed from this album so much its not funny.

One of the lesser known , but my favorite "I'll Meet You In Poland Baby"

Theme song for the start of the largest human catastrophe in history.

That is, real evil, not the imaginary stuff songs are usually about.

Die Flut - Joachim Witt and Peter Heppner

One of my "pet songs" for a long time. I remember the DJ before me at the radio station bustin my balls about playing this alot "I like it but wtf again, you bangin the drummer?" (what drummer? heh)

Be sure to click the little "CC" closed caption button to see the german > english translation.

One of my "pet songs" for a long time. I remember the DJ before me at the radio station bustin my balls about playing this alot "I like it but wtf again, you bangin the drummer?" (what drummer? heh)

Be sure to click the little "CC" closed caption button to see the german > english translation.

I absolutely ADORE this song. This and Wreath of Barbs are in my top group of favorite songs. Good choice!!

Hey, saw him last weekend at the WGT, great performance. (I mean great for guy who performs behind a desk ;) )

On the festival camping side I had a couple drinks with my neighbors. After the told me that they have a Band I promised to recommend them.

Edited by Saint Germain

Hey, saw him last weekend at the WGT, great performance. (I mean great for guy who performs behind a desk ;) )

On the festival camping side I had a couple drinks with my neighbors. After the told me that they have a Band I promised to recommend them.

Nice =D

I am not sure why but every time I see your profile "Bavaria(its near germany)" i have a laugh. "its near germany" lol :gathering: