Recommend a band/song

Raev

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of you David Lynch fans may remember this band's brief appearance in his film Wild At Heart; they put out one brutal-as-fuck album in 1989 and just vanished after touring behind it. other than one Euro metal fest appearance in 2007, no one had heard jack shit from them...until now:

:jamin :jamin :jamin :jamin :jamin

full album will hopefully be out before year's end!

I think this song could blow up a radio..

they opened for U2 at Spartan Stadium a couple of weeks ago and, from all reports, they went over big with the crowd - and U2's audience isn't all that attentive to opening acts.

next: this is a band from Long Beach, CA called the Violet Burning. this song is from their 2nd album which came out in late '96. after this album, the songs got more compact; they never made another album like this, although the subsequent albums are all really good.

everything the post-Mellon Collie Smashing Pumpkins should've been, but utterly failed to be.

they opened for U2 at Spartan Stadium a couple of weeks ago and, from all reports, they went over big with the crowd - and U2's audience isn't all that attentive to opening acts.

Cool beans.

-

Off of the new Horrors album I'm really liking "I Can See Through You" which is a BAMF jam, & "Dive In", which IMO, sounds like it was made more for marijuana consumption than Sublime's entire discography.

http://thehorrors.co.uk/blog/327/skying-stream

• 2 weeks later...