• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HA! The line : "Luke, I am your father" is not part of the script, bub. The actual line was : "No, I am your father"

Which frankly is odd, since these guys appear to have a steel grip on all the lines :/

HA! The line : "Luke, I am your father" is not part of the script, bub. The actual line was : "No, I am your father"

Which frankly is odd, since these guys appear to have a steel grip on all the lines :/

Ah! How dare they! I'm a SW fan, but not to the level that i'd generally notice such things (for ST:TOS , Firefly or BSG i probably would). Could let "him" slide (one guy wrote the thing) as a way to just have it easier to follow at that part of the song. The guy that wrote the thing claims to "have ready every piece of expanded universe material available" which, to me seems unrealistic as there is so much non-cannon stuff for SW somehow I'm thinking it would take longer than a human lifetime to read it all.

Except i know for a fact were they say "Who's Your Daddy" about 500 times in a row is EXACTLY how it was in the movies. :starwars:

What I like is the Celine Dion trail off with "joss whedon Is My Master Now" followed by "I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts."